Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I going mad ? I can't see no reference to washing ????
Shes removed it from her stories. Was a pic of washing all over the little island off Portugal with an apology for displaying Chris' boxers and a poll asking us to guess how many washes she does a week. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shes removed it from her stories. Was a pic of washing all over the little island off Portugal with an apology for displaying Chris' boxers and a poll asking us to guess how many washes she does a week. 🙈
God she's a head...... ! Like her story asking if anyone else forgets stuff - like keys and phone ? Her content is the most jumbled up, random tit going .... she's swerving all over the SM motorway like a car crash waiting to happen !!

Oh and according to her she's not been to the gym today because she hasn't had time she's been so busy 'working'..... so the gym selfie was from another day......

I'd honestly be ashamed to be posting what she does and classing it as work !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone see this on her Primark haul??? Sums her up totally with her whole throw away attitude.... ! She'd rather use crappy Primark stuff than something environmentally friendly ! I use the Tropic and bamboo cloth... if you rinse it out straight away it doesn't get grubby and smelly.... that's just her and her sheeples...... !!
It annoyed me even more so when she said she only uses the wipes before she washes her hands (which we all know to be bollocks having seen her tUToriALs 🤢) and her eye brows. Fair enough, wipes are not the best for your skin but for the sake of taking excess product off your hands and brows, a flannel would do the job just fine. But you know, they were soooooo cheeeeeap so who cares about the environment? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
She has a utility room why would she have to have Chris's skiddy pants all over her little island?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is that Chris at the football place with her? Why does she have to take pictures of everything they do.

Reactions: 11
I bet her ghost writer told her to remove the skiddy boxers post.... why would you even post a pic of washing to SM, what part of you would think of this is great content for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For someone who is ObSeSsEd about skin care, face wipes are the worst thing she could use!

Reactions: 20
Her posts and stories are so bleeping strange today!! The washing post is eye opening, when I saw the answers for how many loads a week I was like errrrrr probably about 8-10 per week!! She clearly doesn’t do much washing

Reactions: 15
Off topic a little...... The Chelsea thread has been moved to the 'rave section'.... I emailed Admin to see if it could be removed (not sure on the rules there) or if not then to move to the 'rave section'.... I've just noticed it's been placed there if anyone comments/reads it...... 🥰 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just me and my husband I do a load every day. She cannot seriously do 4 loads a week!! Especially with gym gear - that has to go straight in the wash.

That post about the football is near enough exactly what she posted last week, then deleted within a few minutes. I remember her saying about carrying them into Monkey Music in car seats. She definitely has someone advising on her on what/when to post. Though it doesn’t seem to help..her content is all over the place.

Reactions: 12
4 of them for 4 washings a week??! No way!! I put a wash on everyday and if I'm washing bedding etc it can be more. #smellyfopps

• Haha
Reactions: 22
2 adults, 2 kids, 1 wash per day, 2 on sheets changing day.
Considering in her outfit reels she wears about 12 outfits a day 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t cope with her 4 loads of washing a week. What does she do with the rest of it? Put it out with the recycling or what? There’s 3 of us in our house, there’s a wash going on once a day just for clothes, then there’s an extra 2 for 2 lots of bedding. Another for bath mats and the like and that’s without any sickness or soaking clothes due to weather and stuff. Imagine how rank her washing basket smells having leggings with gym minge sat at the bottom of it for days on end. The more tit this woman posts on social media the more unhinged and manky she makes herself look. Press the block and delete button on yourself Nicola for your own state of mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t cope with her 4 loads of washing a week. What does she do with the rest of it? Put it out with the recycling or what? There’s 3 of us in our house, there’s a wash going on once a day just for clothes, then there’s an extra 2 for 2 lots of bedding. Another for bath mats and the like and that’s without any sickness or soaking clothes due to weather and stuff. Imagine how rank her washing basket smells having leggings with gym minge sat at the bottom of it for days on end. The more shut this woman posts on social media the more unhinged and manky she makes herself look. Press the block and delete button on yourself Nicola for your own state of mind!
Just buys new tit instead of washing it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
you know you're desperate for interaction when you do a poll to see if people eat salmon skin or not 😂
PS - 4 loads a week? clearly sizing down on her laundry as well as her kecks!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.