Fopperholic #56 Business Degree? It’s all lies! Fashion inspiration from footballers wives

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
great title and whizzed through another thread, good old fopps keeping us in tattle content ;)
so she's having her hair done again tomorrow, for it to look exactly the same no doubt :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We’re flying through these threads ladies!! Love the thread title. I’m made up we got the lack of degree in there

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe we’re on another thread already! Great title

Those boys go out more than my boy did pre covid
But then again I love being at home with him and playing games around the house. oh and no phone in his face

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t believe we’re on another thread already! Great title

Those boys go out more than my boy did pre covid
But then again I love being at home with him and playing games around the house. oh and no phone in his face
They go out more than me and I work 2 jobs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’d think if you had 52 threads you must be doing something wrong! I know Mrs hinch has loads but she doesn’t actually annoy as much as fopps

Reactions: 15
Can everyone remember when she sent herself/wrote our herself, her latest target certificate from slimming world... Good luck doing that to try and prove you've got a degree Hun 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bloody Hell Fiona those skinny whips are NOT chocolate! Treat yourself and have a freddo or a mars bar, you won't put on 3 stone by eating one. One last time Nikki, that is NOT chocolate

Reactions: 21
I have a degree and don't actually have a graduation photo. We had to go line up to get the photo taken and I was pregnant at the time and just really didn't want a photo taken. Plus my feet were killing after the graduation ceremony. It may be possible she just doesn't have a photograph? I went to uni in scotland so not sure if the process is different for english unis?

I still have the certificate of course. So even if she doesn't have the photo she should have that. I'm surprised she hasn't posted it to shut us all up tbh 👀

Reactions: 5
I have a degree and don't actually have a graduation photo. We had to go line up to get the photo taken and I was pregnant at the time and just really didn't want a photo taken. Plus my feet were killing after the graduation ceremony. It may be possible she just doesn't have a photograph? I went to uni in scotland so not sure if the process is different for english unis?

I still have the certificate of course. So even if she doesn't have the photo she should have that. I'm surprised she hasn't posted it to shut us all up tbh 👀
The Uni I work at the photos used to be taken before the ceremony (my hubby graduated from there too)... process was arrive.... collect gown/cap etc.... have picture taken with 'fake' rolled up certificate..... attend ceremony (lonnnnnngggggg time with many hand claps !! lol) then free to go after it was over...... she may not of bothered with the pics you're right but like you say if she'd of graduated she'd of got a certificate because it would of been posted if she hadn't attended graduation and she shows off about the most menial of things so feel sure she'd have to show that off too ! Especially if she got a 2:1 as that's a very good grade......

Reactions: 9
Agree about photos, for my under grad I had one of the official pics but for my masters I just have pics my family took (so none of the fake certificate ones) but definitely wore a gown etc to both

Reactions: 4
My husband has a degree and a masters but don’t have any photos and did not go to the any of the ceremonies. It’s just not him. He hates all that fuss. He refused to attend either. He does have the certificates etc. The job my husband has now required a masters so all background checks were done thoroughly and his certificates had to be produced and checked before starting so there was no way to bluff his way through 😂. Thats what I think Fopps has been doing for years bluffing her way through - pretending she’s something we all know she ain’t .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She dolls herself up to take the bins out so can you imagine the effort she would have made for her graduation picture?! She would need to stand out and look the best. It would've been planned for months - dress, nails, hair, brows, lashes, LIPS, tan etc.. She did not go! End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she was at target and in some tiny dress for her graduation then from what I know of her, there would not just be multiple photos but possibly a huge canvas like her wedding ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's stated the skinny whip bars have 97 calories when the box clearly shows them to be 99 and surely if the SW rule is 20 cals = 1 syn these would be 5 syns and not 4.5 as fopps has stated, must be her degree making her so cleaver ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.