Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Fopperholic #31 Selling all the gifted tat cause the Ryan's are skint. #bekind to me cause I'm a narcissistic bint.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

lexiloo

VIP Member
"I sized down because I don't like things baggy" so why did you buy OVERSIZED joggers then you tool?? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Eyerolling

VIP Member
It’s the commentary that gets to me - just let them have chocolate mousse without having to justify by saying they have had lots of fruit today. They’re toddlers, not SW members.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Shivers

VIP Member
'I have the boys in the morning till they nap' So get up early and exercise then or do it whilst they are awake like most people in Lockdown, get Chris to watch them 🙄

Very salty reply about the before pics and the diastasis recti 😑
‘I have the boys’ what a weird way to describe parenting. Her and Chris parent like an aunt and uncle that have somehow ended up babysitting their nephews 24/7.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Pinklady567

VIP Member
She has no idea how to cook!!!

Who the bloody hell puts tomato purée in a Chinese dish????

Also if you look at the clock behind her, the fish was frying in the pan for nearly an hour. Why doesn’t she cook it in the oven and flake it last min???
I’m coming to the conclusion the reason why she eats so much spicy foods is so she can shit it all out and try and keep the weight off 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

lexiloo

VIP Member
and you just know she will have affiliate links for everyone of the lipsticks and glosses she gushes over and tries to convince people how uh-maaaazing they are, then there'll be a comment from mad mazza such as this.....
Hi Nicola, I love all those lipsticks, they're all so pretty, im so pleased you like them, I bet Chris likes them all too, i'll show dad as he'll love to see this content, you're such a good lipstick picker and twin mum darling, was the pink mac one the one you showed me here at our house the other day? im so pleased you did this vlog to show your favourite lipsticks, i'll ring you in ten minutes darling, speak soon, love mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The witch is back...
There’s only one witch here ;) and that moron wouldn’t know how to work a broomstick, believe me.

Anyone find it weird she took a picture of herself with the tuff tray but not the boys exploring it? What a calculated and transparent post!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Later on there will be a post saying...

“Awww Thankyou for ALLLL the messages asking if we are ok! We are fine, just enjoying some ah-mazing quality family time together. We love our boys SOOOO much we can’t believe how well they have adapted to this situation. Such good happy loved little boys”

🙄💤🙄💤🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I oscillate with Prikki; genuine empathy for her struggle with motherhood, and a distaste for her prioritisation of material things and the adulation of strangers over her familys’ wellbeing.

The irony is that many of us have walked her road (struggling with motherhood and the transition from ‘career’ to ‘Mum’) and relate wholeheartedly with everything that we know she is experiencing. The fact that she either refuses to acknowledge this struggle, or is ignorant enough to not even recognise it, is a source of frustration or anger for the more...erm...sophisticated of us watching on.

I don’t know the answer. She is the probably the only SM person on tattle that I CANNOT decide whether to hate or feel sorry for.

On one hand, she posts a crap ad and I’m like...urghhh TWUNT 😜...and then the next post I see her playing with the boys and ai’m like MAAAAN YOU DON’T GET IT GET HELP 😟
I get this to a certain extent, especially when you’ve struggled with PND and see so many alarm bells ringing for her, however the thing that makes me lose any sort of respect or sympathy for her is how she treats others.

There is battling with your own demons, and then there’s just generally being a dickhead to people and she’s just a dickhead and always has been. She’s been a mean girl since school, isn’t well liked with people she’s worked with, doesn’t appear to have any sort of real, meaningful friendship and it’s plain to see why. She berates and belittles people, lies through her teeth then when people dare to challenge her she turns on the waterworks and makes herself the victim. Everything is about her, and when she thinks it’s not she’ll find a way to spin it so it is.

She has some serious, deep-rooted problems and while the human in me will never wish harm on anyone else, I won’t sympathise with people who will do absolutely anything for their own personal gain no matter how it hurts others. She’s been told by hundreds of followers how she can help her boys develop and she refuses point blank to do anything other than what suits her. The way she “parents” is a disgrace and she needs to take a long fucking hard look at herself.

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
I KNEW she would say lots of people had messaged her to check if she was ok, shes so bloody predictable.....and a liar.....she's shown as being active most of the time all weekend and has liked other posts etc so her saying she's hardly touched her phone is a huge lie 🤥 🤥 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Boogs

VIP Member
Come on guys give her a break. I honestly wouldn’t be getting through this lockdown if she didn’t share advice like. ‘If you don’t have a couple of the ingredients just pop them on your shopping list when you do your big shop’. Revolutionary.

Also I know pregnancy swelled her lips up permanently but has it also made her nose bulbous? Goodness me, I don’t know how people are recognisable after they have given birth when it changes their facial features so dramatically 😯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Because it’s the Slimming World way. Every SW recipe has those same ingredients and flavours. She is not a foodie, she doesn’t know how to cook. She does not love food - she is terrified of it. It is not normal to spray household cleaners on food so you don’t eat it
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 How she calls herself a foodie I will never know!!! Same 3 meals recycled each week. Hardly eats. Doesn’t venture further than Subway for meals out. Syns her toddlers snacks. Serves her hubby kids portions. Can’t cook! Shocking relationship with food. Refuses cakes/chips/delicious food when out with friends. That’s not a foodie. That’s a disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
She’s stereotypes those boys so much!
“Oh there’s always lots of balls around when you have TWO boys”
Actually Fopps. I have TWO girls and our garden is full of balls and shock horror a 6ft goalie net 😵 Stop with the stereotyping 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 36

lexiloo

VIP Member
"mummy and daddy don't usually eat this early do we" said all high pitched and huffy.......roughly translated to lets show those tattlers that we can all eat together and do normal family life.......our survey said EH-URGH fail fail fail 🙈 🙈 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I’m on the bones of my arse but I have everything I need in food, a roof over my head, warmth and clothes. That being said, I NEVER sell anything if I know someone or a charity who can benefit from what I no longer need or use. As an example - I’ve recently given my old TV to a lady I know in my local heron who has gone without one for months and I’ve given LOADS of clothes and random house bits to the local pets charity as they’re getting nothing from the government right now and the pets needs supplies.

I’m DISGUSTED.

Honestly, Floppy needs her head bashing into reality. She hasn’t a clue what struggling is. She is so fucking insufferable. Waltzing about in designer trainers and spitting all over Invisalign but can’t donate a few cars or wait a bit to give one of her SEVERAL prams to someone who really needs one.

• Heart