Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the shoes new as well, or did they have them for holiday? She is seriously pissing me off with her constant buy, buy, buy at a time when the country is on its arse and people are being put at risk by stupid purchasing!
Her inability to interact with her own children is also quite shocking, they have no interest in her. Lawson just snubs her. In years to come, when he is glued to a gadget or the TV and refusing to listen to get, who will get the blame?

Reactions: 13
Well I bet this lipstick vlog will also address how she does not have lip fillers, and how she has always had naturally full lips, wait for it ....👄💄💋
She is such a twit :mad: as if a new lipstick is an essential thing to be buying right now?! Complete head 🤥 (wish I could change this emoji and put the nose on top of the head or maybe this 🍆 ? Lol )

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well I bet this lipstick vlog will also address how she does not have lip fillers, and how she has always had naturally full lips, wait for it ....👄💄💋
She is such a twit :mad: as if a new lipstick is an essential thing to be buying right now?! Complete head 🤥 (wish I could change this emoji and put the nose on top of the head or maybe this 🍆 ? Lol )
I don’t know if the Invisalign affects her lips but they’re deffo different even to her wedding pics. And my face did swell after my second pregnancy, my nose was huge... but it went back didn’t again within days it didn’t stay that way!

Reactions: 10
and you just know she will have affiliate links for everyone of the lipsticks and glosses she gushes over and tries to convince people how uh-maaaazing they are, then there'll be a comment from mad mazza such as this.....
Hi Nicola, I love all those lipsticks, they're all so pretty, im so pleased you like them, I bet Chris likes them all too, i'll show dad as he'll love to see this content, you're such a good lipstick picker and twin mum darling, was the pink mac one the one you showed me here at our house the other day? im so pleased you did this vlog to show your favourite lipsticks, i'll ring you in ten minutes darling, speak soon, love mum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
and you just know she will have affiliate links for everyone of the lipsticks and glosses she gushes over and tries to convince people how uh-maaaazing they are, then there'll be a comment from mad mazza such as this.....
Hi Nicola, I love all those lipsticks, they're all so pretty, im so pleased you like them, I bet Chris likes them all too, i'll show dad as he'll love to see this content, you're such a good lipstick picker and twin mum darling, was the pink mac one the one you showed me here at our house the other day? im so pleased you did this vlog to show your favourite lipsticks, i'll ring you in ten minutes darling, speak soon, love mum
💯 so so so so many people ask me about what lipstick I'm wearing all the time but instead of just telling you from the kindness of my heart for no gain I'll do a vlog with all the links to get my commission 🤑😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Always Greyson and Lawson. Never the other way round. Apart from the bedroom cots. But that’s because the best one is the one in the right, so greyson gets that. Lawson gets the one against the radiator and under the window. Witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Whoever asked for a vlog on lipsticks needs to seriously give their head a wobble and then a slap for good measure ! If a grown ass woman cannot choose a lipstick and has to watch a bimbo with an ego even more inflated than her 'none fillered' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: lips then there is something seriously wrong with them - actually ridiculous...... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently some bloggers are donating some of their add revenue to the NHS do we think Old Fopperbollox will 🤣🤣🤣. There 2 hopes Bob Hope and No Hope

• Haha
thread suggestion -
Fopperholic #31 - no one wants to see your lipstick you absolute dipstick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Anyone else think that the zoomed in and cropped DM regarding the lipgloss video was just herself, Mad Mazza or Deux Knees pretending to be one of her sheep? Seems like she’s already trying to justify herself with the whole ‘I was asked by looooooads of my gorgeous followers to share my lipsticks’.

🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
So over 13 minutes of her rubbing different coloured lipsticks on her hand...... telling you the brand and name ... wiping it off and then telling us she doesn't have her lips done.... they are all her own lips and you can ask her mum :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Right who is going to take one for the team and message Mazza? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So over 13 minutes of her rubbing different coloured lipsticks on her hand...... telling you the brand and name ... wiping it off and then telling us she doesn't have her lips done.... they are all her own lips and you can ask her mum :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
The mispronunciation of Bourjois kept making me laugh BOO jois :ROFLMAO:

No need to ask her Mum we can see the photo evidence, I just knew she would get that in about people think I've had filler 💋🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why do all her lipsticks look manky on the ends?? they look like she's stirred her mug cakes with them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.