Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can cover the boys faces and send to spotted Warwick... maybe Coventry ? Did anyone manage to screenshot the comments . ? Bet she's off the scale fuming tonight 😂😂 her woe is me post Monday made me think this thread might last a while now its almost done again 😂😂

Reactions: 15
Surely she could just wait til the baby bank are accepting again? Also why not state how much you’re giving them when selling on?
That photo of the bag & Gucci trainers in shot with the buggy 🤣 Chavtastic! Money talks but wealth whispers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought the same thing! The FB post Was spotted way too quickly!

Did that earlier haha

That's weird I can still see it
I can now again!

She’s no shame at all she does not care what she does she’s so self absorbed and self obsessed this lockdown / isolation has really shown her true colours I bet she’s not once clapped for our NHS and keyworkers on a Thursday night

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I can now again!

She’s no shame at all she does not care what she does she’s so self absorbed and self obsessed this lockdown / isolation has really shown her true colours I bet she’s not once clapped for our NHS and keyworkers on a Thursday night
Of course she hasn’t but she’ll be filming herself doing it next week after reading this

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Regardless of all the prams she's selling, why on earth is she getting rid of their toot toot cars, they could play with them for atleast another year or so 🤯
instead of having a break last weekend with her precious boys her and deuxknees were drawing up a list of stuff they were going to flog to get them out if the financial shite that they are in.....so obvious now what the staged photos were all about - the calm before the flogoff.....

Reactions: 27
Don't judge me I'm bored 😅 whilst searching FB and Marketplace for old Fopperbollocks and checking to see if I am actually blocked 🙄 I came across Chris' FB, these are just a couple of posts one is Mad Mazza commenting 5 years ago showing she has always been bonkers 🤪 and the other one I can only see 4 comments but it's saying 7 and when I've read the comments I can see it seems to me the missing ones are from Fopps and are probably innuendos with Deux chebs 🤢
Thought it might give some of you a laugh and if you can see what I can't do screen shot and post please 😏
Oh and there are some cracking early pics of Chris on his FB 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Don't judge me I'm bored 😅 whilst searching FB and Marketplace for old Fopperbollocks and checking to see if I am actually blocked 🙄 I came across Chris' FB, these are just a couple of posts one is Mad Mazza commenting 5 years ago showing she has always been bonkers 🤪 and the other one I can only see 4 comments but it's saying 7 and when I've read the comments I can see it seems to me the missing ones are from Fopps and are probably innuendos with Deux chebs 🤢
Thought it might give some of you a laugh and if you can see what I can't do screen shot and post please 😏
That comment from her mother :oops::oops:🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
“so ... amazing” wtf 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Sweetbutpsycho there are no other comments there so whoever it was either deleted them or they are no longer friends on Facebook. Someone who liked the other comments can no longer be seen either, could be the same person if no longer friends

Reactions: 8
I can now again!

If she had she would have posed and taken a pic for the gram

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ....I go for a few vodkas and a game of cards with the other wotsits and all hell breaks loose 😂😂😂

Fopps will be feewwwmiiinnn tonight 😂😂

Oh and Nicola whilst your obviously reading here, anyone that has to sell a playmat for a fiver quite clearly DOESN'T have loads of savings nor do they donate to friends/family/charity often. When your selling something for a fiver it's because you're desperate for the money. I've been there so I know.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m on the bones of my arse but I have everything I need in food, a roof over my head, warmth and clothes. That being said, I NEVER sell anything if I know someone or a charity who can benefit from what I no longer need or use. As an example - I’ve recently given my old TV to a lady I know in my local heron who has gone without one for months and I’ve given LOADS of clothes and random house bits to the local pets charity as they’re getting nothing from the government right now and the pets needs supplies.

I’m DISGUSTED.

Honestly, Floppy needs her head bashing into reality. She hasn’t a clue what struggling is. She is so bleeping insufferable. Waltzing about in designer trainers and spitting all over Invisalign but can’t donate a few cars or wait a bit to give one of her SEVERAL prams to someone who really needs one.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.