Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All eating together, boys pushed up to the table, feeding themselves with a spoon 👋🏻 Hi 👀
Why does she feel the need to justify the boys are having a choc moose by telling us they have had 'loaddddds of fruit today' 🙄

Look at little Lawson colouring in within the lines of that ducks beak....even my 3.5 year old can't do that... just leave them be Nikki. Even if it's scribbles they're doing, it still has a meaning to them! My boys scribbles are monsters, lions, rainbows, spiders etc. Let them use their imagination.its ok to take a step back!!
I could be wrong but I bet Fopps has done that bit of colouring in 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She totally had a meltdown and Chris said enough is enough princess, put your phone away for the weekend. Clear as day

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She totally had a meltdown and Chris said enough is enough princess, put your phone away for the weekend. Clear as day
I think she’s finally broken and he’s had a stern word and told her if she’s really serious about making a career out of it she needs to take feedback on board. There’s definitely been something happen, the whole tone of those stories is different.. like she’s taken what we’ve said on board as that’s the content she needs to show, like she doesn’t necessarily agree with it but it’s what she’ll show to make money.

Reactions: 25
"mummy and daddy don't usually eat this early do we" said all high pitched and huffy.......roughly translated to lets show those tattlers that we can all eat together and do normal family life.......our survey said EH-URGH fail fail fail 🙈 🙈 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I’ve just read about a BA pilot who’s taken a job as a Tesco delivery driver I take my hat off to him fopps should take note and go and get herself a proper job if he can do it so can she

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think she’s finally broken and he’s had a stern word and told her if she’s really serious about making a career out of it she needs to take feedback on board. There’s definitely been something happen, the whole tone of those stories is different.. like she’s taken what we’ve said on board as that’s the content she needs to show, like she doesn’t necessarily agree with it but it’s what she’ll show to make money.
She definitely seems to have corrected a lot of criticism in today’s posts doesn’t she?

Reactions: 11
Nikki please don’t be a hypocrite and call us mean trolls anymore just for your own benefit - you have obviously taken advice from here so just own it instead of deleting, blocking, moaning, fake crying, and then doing what we suggest

Reactions: 28
I can’t believe I am saying this, but I actually think fair play to her today. It seems like she has turned a corner. She has never and I mean NEVER admitted something like that about the cutlery. Hopefully this weekend she really did have a genuine heart to heart with HERSELF and is now going to change a bit. I really would like to hope so because I think myself and many others on here did actually like Nikki at one point! I would actually enjoy watching her if she is going to become more honest and enjoy learning and getting through toddler years with the boys!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe I am saying this, but I actually think fair play to her today. It seems like she has turned a corner. She has never and I mean NEVER admitted something like that about the cutlery. Hopefully this weekend she really did have a genuine heart to heart with HERSELF and is now going to change a bit. I really would like to hope so because I think myself and many others on here did actually like Nikki at one point! I would actually enjoy watching her if she is going to become more honest and enjoy learning and getting through toddler years with the boys!
I think she still doesn't really have a clue but I think she's trying. Either because she cares or because she knows she's putting followers off. Either way, at least they're all eating together. Albeit with her filming it and the TV on loud.

Reactions: 20
I think she still doesn't really have a clue but I think she's trying. Either because she cares or because she knows she's putting followers off. Either way, at least they're all eating together. Albeit with her filming it and the TV on loud.
Yep totally agree with all of this. Like you say at least she’s trying! It’s a start isn’t it!

Reactions: 17
Poor Lawson looks terrified eating that mousse bet he is thinking why am I doing it myself she’s going to screech at me in a minute he looks totally bewildered

Reactions: 19
Nikki, I don't want you going buying more tit given the present situation but please let them use proper spoons. Ta 👍🏻
I'm so glad you've said this. Aren't the plastic/rubber spoons for only when they are weaning and don't have any/many teeth? I've been using a metal spoon for months with my LO and he's a couple of months younger than the twins! Maybe I'm doing it wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Chris looks soooooo uncomfortable sitting there eating with his children. Both funny and sad at the same times

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chris has maybe lost his tit with her. He looks like he has a face like thunder in every pic. She probably had an absolute melt down and he gave her home truths. I'd put money on a blazing row and the realisation that if she doesn't start sucking up to her followers and listening to Tattle, she won't make any money. That's the sad true reason why she's making an effort with her own kids to be better. She's motivated by money. This may be their only income for a while. So still fake IMO. Let's see if she can keep it up...

But I also still think she went around the parents house😃

Reactions: 26
I'm so glad you've said this. Aren't the plastic/rubber spoons for only when they are weaning and don't have any/many teeth? I've been using a metal spoon for months with my LO and he's a couple of months younger than the twins! Maybe I'm doing it wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ooh I'd like to know the answer to this. We just the use plastic spoons coz we have like 500 of them 🙈 but maybe we should be using metal now?

Reactions: 8
Lawson eating that chocolate mousse, the way he looks at her. It’s actually sad that he appears to have no warmth towards her, he always looks like he could quite easily punch her!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.