Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Affiliate link for the joggers so clearly new. She has no shame. What part of stopping unnecessary shopping does she not understand.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
So even though no-one had commented on her pics about the joggers she's still done a swipe up πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ™„πŸ™„ Β£23 for joggers round the house ... and more unnecessary ordering/delivering.... she just don't get it does she πŸ™„ she has plenty of casual clothes suitable for the house... why waste money she hasn't got on more... with the boys purchases and her own I bet since they got back from the states she's spent around Β£200 probably more πŸ€¬πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
The whole outfit is just rank, I’m younger than Fopps and in wouldn’t be seen dead in what she’s wearing!! She needs to act her age!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So even though no-one had commented on her pics about the joggers she's still done a swipe up πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ™„πŸ™„ Β£23 for joggers round the house ... and more unnecessary ordering/delivering.... she just don't get it does she πŸ™„ she has plenty of casual clothes suitable for the house... why waste money she hasn't got on more... with the boys purchases and her own I bet since they got back from the states she's spent around Β£200 probably more πŸ€¬πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
She's bought them quite a few new toys, the table and chairs, the football net, ordered the Ikea kitchen thing, Chris has been ordering golf stuff to create a new β€˜studio’ and she’s now been buying new clothes? She better not have the audacity to plead poverty for attention. They’ve spent a fortune in two weeks.

And even after all the backlash for promoting unnecessary buying on the YouTube video here is she again with the affiliate links for non essential items. NO ONE can claim buying new jogging bottoms at that price is essential at this time. She really won’t ever change will she?

Reactions: 20
bloody hell my favorite smart work dress cost Β£5.00 (Peacocks) and i get compliments on it often. she wastes so much money on disgusting clothes she really does.

and if i were able to work from home i would be wearing joggers/leggings that I already have...she is so un-relatable its unreal.

Reactions: 16
"I sized down because I don't like things baggy" so why did you buy OVERSIZED joggers then you tool?? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Fopps has got her Lucy cater copycat look going on....top shop joggers just like her girl crush. Why can that woman not do something off her own back haha 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i thought she said she wasn't an "influencer" now she uses #influenceforgood her props look bored of her.

Reactions: 14
Exactly. You'd go 'cat, meow' or something, wouldn't you?

If she's fed up of them talking now, imagine in a year or so when they never shut up. My kid talks in her sleep. There is no escaping it πŸ˜‚
My 6 year old has a Speech Disorder diagnosed when he was 3 years old, he's a lot better with his speech now thanks to Speech Therapy, school and us as his parents helping him but fml the kid does not stop talking from waking to bed πŸ€ͺ it honestly feels like I'm being tortured for information but I don't know what the information is 🀣🀣🀣

Omg her latest post... They've got to be new clothes... I'm embarrassed for her, she's legit trying to dress just like Lucy Jessica carter in oversized joggers and a bodysuit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oversized joggers she sizes down in as she doesn't like anything too baggy πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ So just buy regular joggers πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whilst we are laughing at her not baggy joggers (any excuse to size down) we are missing out on the inspirational message. I, for one, feel truly humbled and all my anxieties have floated away. Thanks princess 😒

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity, be someone else's sunshine and be the reason they smile today πŸŒžπŸ˜€ xx

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Whats up with her foundation in that pic? Looks like an oompa loompa and she's missed the top half of her forehead πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.