Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am helping a family that live behind me who are self-isolating and they have all been told by the foreign office upon their repatriation they aren't allowed out to shop or exercise because they have returned from abroad.
Oh wow I didnt realise that, if that is the case for everyone who is self isolating then they need to update the website!!

Reactions: 7
Oh wow I didnt realise that, if that is the case for everyone who is self isolating then they need to update the website!!
i dont know if it is everyone or just for those travelled from abroad. all I know is what they told me as they before they even got home to get some bits in for them.

Reactions: 6
My parents returned from Spain and self isolated for 2 weeks ... they took one shortwalk round the block from their home each day which is what the guidelines were before lock down they didn't got to the shops and haven't had any visitors etc ... these are basically what I feel the lock down rules are and only 1 trip to supermarket per week or longer if possible

Reactions: 7
So predictable.

And of course the boys didnt care much for the messy play 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hasn’t touched her phone all weekend 😂 sureeeee why you still posing for all the staged photos in your garden if you haven’t even thought about “work”/“hobby”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So contrived and pathetic. Of course you had an ahhhmazing weekend not touching your phone, cuddling in with your husband with your two so longed for boys!

So sad taking a picture of yourself by a tuff tray. Feel like the only Mum in the world who doesn’t own one 🤣

Would her (not) self isolating experience have ever gone any other way than perfect? X

Reactions: 16
I KNEW she would say lots of people had messaged her to check if she was ok, shes so bloody predictable.....and a liar.....she's shown as being active most of the time all weekend and has liked other posts etc so her saying she's hardly touched her phone is a huge lie 🤥 🤥 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She's absolutely full of bull tit...... of course so many people messaged and she didn't think she'd be missed - oh do duck off Fopps - and could you duck off every weekend...... staged photos in the garden.... least she seems to have taken some of Chelsea's ideas with the tuff tray....... Oh I've never seen the dinosaurs with the boys before so they are bound to be a new purchase ! The boys didn't like messy play because she doesn't just allow them to do it and they are probably clueless ! and as if her and Chris haven't been online - didn't he post something yesterday ? can't see either of them being very cuddly !! This was a 100% thought out and calculated post - she deliberately stayed away..... and then boom here is my perfect weekend....... she will never change she'll always be a pretentious, self-absored, attention seeking bleep !

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The reason the boys probably didn’t care for messy play is you are so bleeping controlling over their play they didn’t have a clue how to even get involved!
just for show like the fake ‘omg so sweet of you to notice’ duck off fopps you haven’t put your phone down as per must of killed her to to post anything all weekend 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The witch is back...
There’s only one witch here ;) and that moron wouldn’t know how to work a broomstick, believe me.

Anyone find it weird she took a picture of herself with the tuff tray but not the boys exploring it? What a calculated and transparent post!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There’s only one witch here ;) and that moron wouldn’t know how to work a broomstick, believe me.

Anyone find it weird she took a picture of herself with the tuff tray but not the boys exploring it? What a calculated and transparent post!
You're our Top one and only witch ! 😜 She's a very calculated bleep !

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So predictable.

And of course the boys didnt care much for the messy play 🙄
Of course they didn't because
1) they didn't know what to do with it!
2) conveniently she doesn't have to 'do' messy play again!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I KNEW she would say lots of people had messaged her to check if she was ok, shes so bloody predictable.....and a liar.....she's shown as being active most of the time all weekend and has liked other posts etc so her saying she's hardly touched her phone is a huge lie 🤥 🤥 🤥
I'm rubbish at tech stuff. How did you know she'd been online?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.