Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
She’s so strange. Her phrasing is really peculiar on her text over the video of the boys playing in the tuff tray: “Lawson wasn’t interested so we left him out.” That implies they were excluding him...Why not say he wasn’t interested so went to play with something else? She’s such an oddity.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Birdy60

VIP Member
and dint
Later on there will be a post saying...

“Awww Thankyou for ALLLL the messages asking if we are ok! We are fine, just enjoying some ah-mazing quality family time together. We love our boys SOOOO much we can’t believe how well they have adapted to this situation. Such good happy loved little boys”

🙄💤🙄💤🙄
and don't forget the message from Mad Mazza saying so glad you and my lovely twin grandsons are no longer in isolation as you deserve all the sunshine that were getting this weekend.....

• Haha
  • Wow

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So let’s get this straight, she has a weekend off SM media, but still takes staged pictures that she can post to the gram and then continues to spend all day today glued to the gram 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not really learnt much on your time away hey Fopp’s!

Wotsit

VIP Member
Jesus Christ....I go for a few vodkas and a game of cards with the other wotsits and all hell breaks loose 😂😂😂

Fopps will be feewwwmiiinnn tonight 😂😂

Oh and Nicola whilst your obviously reading here, anyone that has to sell a playmat for a fiver quite clearly DOESN'T have loads of savings nor do they donate to friends/family/charity often. When your selling something for a fiver it's because you're desperate for the money. I've been there so I know.

• Heart

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
I can’t believe I am saying this, but I actually think fair play to her today. It seems like she has turned a corner. She has never and I mean NEVER admitted something like that about the cutlery. Hopefully this weekend she really did have a genuine heart to heart with HERSELF and is now going to change a bit. I really would like to hope so because I think myself and many others on here did actually like Nikki at one point! I would actually enjoy watching her if she is going to become more honest and enjoy learning and getting through toddler years with the boys!

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
She would have taken one look at the price of children’s shoes in Clark’s and balked. Especially as she is a TWIN mum, with TWO BABIES. She would have been hot on her Gucci trainers out of there, and into the supermarket for cheap sandshoes, while stocking up on turkey mince, one salmon fillet, jacket potatoes the size of deux chebs balls (peanuts []) and fat free yoghurt cos she’s OBSESSED, she’s suuuuuch a foodaholic of course! (Lipsmack)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

notokhun

Chatty Member
I've sent cosatto a message. They won't care but I care.
Her reply 'they are accepting cash' Well how much will you be giving them? Because if it was all of the sale proceeds she would have included that in her post.
Fopps you really are disgrace. You've done nothing but spend money since you got back, all because heaven forbid you actually have to parent for a while. I get you might have no income but instead of cutting back you're trying to replace it with money from people who will be looking for second right now even more so than normal as they are really struggling financially.
I would feel sorry you for you but I can't. Your behaviour is just low.

• Wow

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
This is awful. She really is desperate
Think they are really skint! She's selling items for £5 and £10 that people would just donate to charity or give to friends, then she's selling gifted prams when she said she would donate gifted items to that baby bank she was advertising! It's disgusting. I've messaged Cosatto. Does anyone know if influencers have to declare money made from free items as part of earnings? I'm going to do some digging. If so, there's no way she is! Think they must be struggling waiting for their benefits to come through..

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Think Yasmin is either not a mother or needs to give her head a wobble..... Fuck Sake....... Fopps ? Mum Goals? and if shes says she's 'new to this' one more fucking time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ My son's friend had a child 12 weeks prem at 17 ..... she's a far better mother than Fopps is.....and she is literally half her age !!
How is it all new to her?! They are 19 months old!! It was new 18 months ago...not so much now 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s embarrassing 🙈

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
She’s changed from saying she’s a ‘new mum’ to a ‘first time mum’ as an excuse for everything but when will she stop? She isn’t having more children so she’ll always be a first time mum to them. Will she still say it when they’re 5 because she’s never had 5 year olds? At 18? Will she be sitting in her nursing home in her Gucci slippers telling everyone she’s a first time mum to 40 year old twin boys? All mums are first time mums with their first kids! It’s not an excuse for not doing the basics! And if you don’t know or aren’t sure ask for help or use your phone for something other than blocking and deleting people who don’t kiss your arse!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Eyerolling

VIP Member
It must be really embarrassing for him as he seems to be very professional with his SM work and takes it very seriously and he actually is an 'expert' in what he does unlike Fopperbollocks who thinks she is an 'expert' in everything !! :rolleyes: (n)

Anybody have any idea why she kept refering to her SM as work then very recently it's now referred to as 'a hobby' again ??!!
She flits between calling it work or a hobby depending on what suits. If she needs to justify doing ads during lockdown - it’s work. If she gets called out on something - it’s just a hobby.

Chris must be/should be embarrassed by her social media presence, as well as her mum’s. Her mum leaves embarrassing comments on his golf page too. I still laugh at the Instagram handle “foppsmum” - what was the thinking behind that. She has another child. Does she think Fopps is actually famous? Was she trying to start her own social media “career”? Hoping for ads? It’s embarrassing.

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
It’s weird though, I’ve never seen a child have attachment issues to BOTH parents. It’s usually one parent, the one they spend most time with, so the natural flow is that the other parent then bonds a bit better with the other kid?

Sounds like Nine-Pint Nikki and DeuxTitties are attached to Grayson, not the other way about.

• Heart
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder how many of her pretend mates are glued to this page? That post on the spotted page was jumped on immediately. Here's a fat 🖕 for the spies 😘 #bekind

• Haha

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I remember trying ‘controlled crying’ with my first son. It worked really well in the sense that he was crying in his room, and I was crying in mine 🤷‍♀️.

I definitely suffered from pnd and suffered a lot of the same symptoms as Nicki. I was overly controlling of my son (with sleep and food in particular), didn’t know how to play with him and/or didn’t want to, and distracted myself with superficial and really unimportant stuff to detract from my unhappiness bcos I wasn’t fulfilled by motherhood.

I’m not proud of that first year with him (although in the grand scheme of things he was fine and is a fantastic 12 yr old now bcos of a load of factors), but I do passionately wish that someone had helped me to accept my unhappiness and difficulty with motherhood and found a way to move forward sooner.

I wish someone would kindly step in to help Nicki. She is human after all and is, sad though we might find it, genuinely trying to do her best while probably being really really bloody sad inside. Most of the time I find her funny but ever so often I am just struck by how sad the whole set-up is.

*i dread to think how I would have been perceived if I had tried to convey that first year on social media*

• Heart
Reactions: 30