Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you think about it, it’s a bit sad that the thing that has probably gotten her/still gets her the most followers is Slimming World; and she no longer works there or attends. She is desperately clinging on to it by her fingernails.
She gained followers at the right time so her name pops up as suggested etc, but really she is not a good ambassador for healthy eating. She is obsessed (actually obsessed with food and that is not a good thing), yet she knows nothing about nutrition, calories, everything in moderation, fats, etc. She has a terrible relationship with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
When you think about it, it’s a bit sad that the thing that has probably gotten her/still gets her the most followers is Slimming World; and she no longer works there or attends. She is desperately clinging on to it by her fingernails.
She gained followers at the right time so her name pops up as suggested etc, but really she is not a good ambassador for healthy eating. She is obsessed (actually obsessed with food and that is not a good thing), yet she knows nothing about nutrition, calories, everything in moderation, fats, etc. She has a terrible relationship with food.
She just also have a terrible relationship with flavour, let alone just food. Everything she cooks has the same ingredients. Why teach people how to make something with stuff they might not have unless they do a big shop (in the middle of a pandemic). Why not make something actually tasty with normal ingredients? I’d rather eat dry toast for dinner than any weird salmon mush she serves up.

Reactions: 18
She really gets on my nerves! So fake... And irritating!!! Everything in her life is so staged 😬 Who would want to life like that
Look at me! Am so happy not!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 20
Or she had her mother doing her shopping for her ! Nothing would surprise me !
bet she said "go on mum let me have your pensioner slot" .....so mum trotted off to CoOp for her salmon/fish and turkey mince and let her and foppsdad go hungry.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She just also have a terrible relationship with flavour, let alone just food. Everything she cooks has the same ingredients. Why teach people how to make something with stuff they might not have unless they do a big shop (in the middle of a pandemic). Why not make something actually tasty with normal ingredients? I’d rather eat dry toast for dinner than any weird salmon mush she serves up.
Because it’s the Slimming World way. Every SW recipe has those same ingredients and flavours. She is not a foodie, she doesn’t know how to cook. She does not love food - she is terrified of it. It is not normal to spray household cleaners on food so you don’t eat it

Reactions: 27
Because it’s the Slimming World way. Every SW recipe has those same ingredients and flavours. She is not a foodie, she doesn’t know how to cook. She does not love food - she is terrified of it. It is not normal to spray household cleaners on food so you don’t eat it
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 How she calls herself a foodie I will never know!!! Same 3 meals recycled each week. Hardly eats. Doesn’t venture further than Subway for meals out. Syns her toddlers snacks. Serves her hubby kids portions. Can’t cook! Shocking relationship with food. Refuses cakes/chips/delicious food when out with friends. That’s not a foodie. That’s a disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel awful posting because in real life I’m not a mean person at all but just eye roll after eye roll. It was fully calculated. She’s the sort of person irl I’d go out of my way to avoid. I hope the lock down teaches her what’s important.
I'm the exact same. I have no other opinion about any other human being except Nikki. She is a vile lady, the lies and manipulation are something else and the need for validation from her followers who are total strangers is tragic.

Reactions: 19
So out of those 16 Multiple Mommies only 3 of them, 1) know how to spell and 2) chose to change the title of the post instead of copy and pasting 🙄
I wonder why Chelsea Pateman isn't part of the mean girls group 🤔 (I'm not saying Chelsea is a mean girl, but odd they haven't asked her to join the elite group)
I'm so glad Chelsea isn't involved! She's so much more interesting & her boys are such fun.
I also notice triplet_mum_of_4 isnt included this time, despite having been in the past - hopefully that means Katie has come to her senses about being associated with some of these so-called influencer "multiple mummys"

Reactions: 23
I'm so glad Chelsea isn't involved! She's so much more interesting & her boys are such fun.
I also notice triplet_mum_of_4 isnt included this time, despite having been in the past - hopefully that means Katie has come to her senses about being associated with some of these so-called influencer "multiple mummys"
Chelsea did a Q&A the other day, and someone asked if she could film a "day in the life of" and Chelsea replied with something along the lines of "I wouldn't know how - where would I start?" This is why I really like her. So normal and down to earth. It was probably Flopps asking to give her a few ideas!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She has no idea how to cook!!!

Who the bloody hell puts tomato purée in a Chinese dish????

Also if you look at the clock behind her, the fish was frying in the pan for nearly an hour. Why doesn’t she cook it in the oven and flake it last min???
I’m coming to the conclusion the reason why she eats so much spicy foods is so she can tit it all out and try and keep the weight off 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
More mushy food!
I must say, I’ve never ordered or had anything that looks remotely like that from the Chinese before! 🤢 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chelsea did a Q&A the other day, and someone asked if she could film a "day in the life of" and Chelsea replied with something along the lines of "I wouldn't know how - where would I start?" This is why I really like her. So normal and down to earth. It was probably Flopps asking to give her a few ideas!
This might get off track but the thing that annoys me is that all these mummies get gifted EVERYTHING! Little tyke have been giving the water tables away to them all yet Chelsea doesn't get one with her huge following and focus on her children.

This is what infuriates me as she would give an honest review, her children would actually be allowed to play with it and she isn't on the brands radar as she is a normal mum! 😞 (I know she might have rejected any gifts or AD work but it still annoys me 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Don't think I will be making that recipe 👍🏻

Also did you notice the plate she was filming at the end had a lot more food on it than the one in the background. Definitely filmed deux chebs portion.

Reactions: 12
Soya sauce 😩😩😩 I just can’t!
And anyone who cooks fish to buggery like that cannot cook! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right so she was in some gray joggers this morning, the insta photo joggers now she's in something else?! Please tell me I'm not the only person to just go to sleep in what they wear at the moment? I just don't care cause I've nowhere to be 😂
Literally me! I wear something in the day and then sleep in it that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So when she got the little table and chairs she also got the kitchen. She beggars belief...

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.