Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Bluefox for new title suggestion - over 35 likes... just had to shorten it slightly

Flying through these threads at the moment ... This is a record 5 days !

Only thing I can never do is change the profile pic to Fopps ? 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wow, 3 threads in less than 2 weeks! Thanks Prikki for making isolation entertaining 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She is such a Tattle puppet!
It’s laughable but also very sad at the same time.
At least we are providing a service.

Reactions: 22
What’s wrong with a cup of water, paintbrushes and a fence panel/floor outside. Mine had hours and I mean hours of fun with that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Think Yasmin is either not a mother or needs to give her head a wobble..... duck Sake....... Fopps ? Mum Goals? and if shes says she's 'new to this' one more bleeping time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ My son's friend had a child 12 weeks prem at 17 ..... she's a far better mother than Fopps is.....and she is literally half her age !!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Think Yasmin is either not a mother or needs to give her head a wobble..... duck Sake....... Fopps ? Mum Goals? and if shes says she's 'new to this' one more bleeping time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ My son's friend had a child 12 weeks prem at 17 ..... she's a far better mother than Fopps is.....and she is literally half her age !!
How is it all new to her?! They are 19 months old!! It was new 18 months ago...not so much now 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I would really love to know when it’s going to stop being new to her 🤔
it’s all new to her because she’s never spent all that much time with her children. She’s always had family to do that for her so it probably is all bleeping new to her. She’s a disgrace!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s changed from saying she’s a ‘new mum’ to a ‘first time mum’ as an excuse for everything but when will she stop? She isn’t having more children so she’ll always be a first time mum to them. Will she still say it when they’re 5 because she’s never had 5 year olds? At 18? Will she be sitting in her nursing home in her Gucci slippers telling everyone she’s a first time mum to 40 year old twin boys? All mums are first time mums with their first kids! It’s not an excuse for not doing the basics! And if you don’t know or aren’t sure ask for help or use your phone for something other than blocking and deleting people who don’t kiss your arse!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s changed from saying she’s a ‘new mum’ to a ‘first time mum’ as an excuse for everything but when will she stop? She isn’t having more children so she’ll always be a first time mum to them. Will she still say it when they’re 5 because she’s never had 5 year olds? At 18? Will she be sitting in her nursing home in her Gucci slippers telling everyone she’s a first time mum to 40 year old twin boys? All mums are first time mums with their first kids! It’s not an excuse for not doing the basics! And if you don’t know or aren’t sure ask for help or use your phone for something other than blocking and deleting people who don’t kiss your arse!!
Gucci slippers 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.