Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at that pretentious shot with her bleeping designer trainers and bag on show..... what a skank selling free stuff ! :mad:
Exactly what I thought the Gucci trainer and bag strategically placed 🖕🏻 Every single photo she takes is all about showing off, even pics of the kids are more about the outfits and ridiculous chavy shoes she puts on them.

Reactions: 22
She's just such a prick.

My 3 year old still plays with his toot toot garage and I've no intentions of getting rid of it any time soon.

She's clearly desperate for cash to continue her relentless spendinf.

I wonder if that baby bank would ever say if she's donated cash to them? Theres not a chance in hell she's giving them anything.

Reactions: 10
She had some of that stuff unused in her garage for a year. What does a few more weeks matter?

Reactions: 13
I don’t get the urgency why she has to sell them now. Hang on until the baby bank will accept them surely? She’s an utter disgrace. Why is she even trying to sell them now and promote people having to make unnecessary purchases? Essential travel only, you dozy cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I've sent cosatto a message. They won't care but I care.
Her reply 'they are accepting cash' Well how much will you be giving them? Because if it was all of the sale proceeds she would have included that in her post.
Fopps you really are disgrace. You've done nothing but spend money since you got back, all because heaven forbid you actually have to parent for a while. I get you might have no income but instead of cutting back you're trying to replace it with money from people who will be looking for second right now even more so than normal as they are really struggling financially.
I would feel sorry you for you but I can't. Your behaviour is just low.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
It would make more sense to hold on to the items until they can accept them in a few weeks rather than sell for a fraction of the cost and donate the cash anyway, as there is no way the cash would buy the same item!
100% this! It would make much more sense if she was really donating, but obviously that isn’t the case

Reactions: 12
And this is her reply. Then she left. Rude cow 😡

I wanted to ask her to confirm if it is 100% that she’s donating. 🤔

And she’s blocked me 😂😂
So why doesn’t she just keep hold of it until they are accepting donations? She has a garage and presumably a loft where it could be stored for another few months. She’s managed to hold on to the Silvercross & Bugaboo for long enough...I smell BS! She needs the £££!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i Think it’s honestly the worst thing these influencers can do is sell their gifted stuff. I actually makes me feel really uneasy about them. Why sell it if you were gifted it why not donate?

I worked in retail before and you’d get clothes for fre to wear and in our contract your get sacked if you sold it on 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Hasn’t she got loads of savings 🧐???!

It’ll be really interesting to see how much she posts over the rest of the weekend. I think she’ll be quiet or doing ‘throwback’ posts to cover up for the fact she’ll be seeing her family.

Reactions: 13
do they realise she constantly parades her babies faces over every social media platform!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.