Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
She once "aff linked" an item on amazon that she hadn't actually bought yet, so I messaged her to ask why and she was like BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO ME, IS THAT OK WITH YOU?!?!

Caaaaalm your (deux) tits. Just calling you out for being a fraud, that's all 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Shivers

VIP Member
I think it’s quite sad she needs to post pictures of herself to get compliments from her followers when it should be Chris making her feel good about herself, as well as obviously her having a better mental image of herself. For someone who claims she’s so confident she actually seems seriously insecure. She’s definitely put on a bit of weight and while I still think she looks fine she clearly isn’t happy with herself and hasn’t been for a while I reckon.

I always get the impression that her and Chris’s relationship had quite a shallow foundation mainly based on looks. She thinks he’s super fit and was attracted to the lifestyle he could offer and he was happy as she was blonde and ‘glamorous’. But they’re getting older, she’s had TWO babies since then and their life isn’t about going on nights out and holidays getting all dressed up anymore. The Botox, how much her face has changed (definitely lip fillers), the constant messing about with her hair, the fact she’s ALWAYS caked in make up even while self isolating, trying to dress 20 years younger, always buying new clothes and make up...it all just screams insecurity and that she’s trying to keep his attention. If I thought she did it all for herself then I wouldn’t care but I honestly do feel like she worries she has to look a certain way for him all the time and can never relax.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
The little table and chairs are from Ikea. I called it the other day and said she will have already ordered the kitchen for the boys but now won’t show us because it’s unesserasy ordering. She will have got this at the same time as the Ikea kitchen and accessories are very popular and Nikki has no mind if her own.
She has probably got Chris building the IKEA kitchen and painting it grey as we speak and designing an island lol :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34

lexiloo

VIP Member
who the hell uses a picture of themselves in full on "i love myself mode" for sale post 😂 then again this is fopps!

its like shes saying buy this pram and you too could look like this

• Haha
  • Angry

Scullybob

VIP Member
I think recent events have made all of us realise what's important in life. She'll find it hard not going out, her roots will be showing, her botox will be wearing off and I imagine tempers are fraying because of being cooped up and the amount of money they've lost recently. I'm sure she will be back soon enough. In the meantime, let's all just enjoy the well earned break from her. I hope all you lovely lot are keeping well xx

• Heart

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
I have (probably temporarily) deleted my Instagram with the hopes of reading a book instead of mindless scrolling through fuckers I really don't care about and be faced with AD AD ADevery 5 seconds.

My Instagram is 90% people I don't know, why do we care? I find myself lusting after their nice houses, holidays, bodies and general lifestyle. (not Fopps before she creams herself). Definitely reevaluating during this crisis and what's important - insta wankers definitely don't make the cut.

• Heart
  • Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Did anyone hear her son say two when she turned the page of the book, and she replied ball🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s too busy filming or think about what to say rather than listen and say well done😳
I noticed when she was doing flash cards with them in a vlog Lawson said meow for the cat card, of course fopps said no its a cat we aren't doing sounds.....why not just go with it and say yes thats it meow well done, thats what i would have done.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
1. Your extension hair below the jawline looks proper shit . Do NOT turn sideways in videos hun...those roots are rank and the extensions are like straw.

2. Your nose is still bulbous - up the anti on the contouring and powder. You looked sweaty in the video-I would usually avoid commenting ; I am only commenting on your looks bcos you seem to still be trying the whole ‘beauty blogger ’ thing? If you’re trying to sell ‘beauty’ then this a bad look- just be honest and you will become relatable to that audience. If you’re aiming for ’relatable’ that’s a whole different kettle of fish and we need to start over.

3. Try some proper SM techniques for your videos; you know...like basic ones? You can try on 30 different lip stick shades on your actual lips in a 5 min video using some really basic editing techniques. No-one will buy it based on the back of your hand 😆People will buy more product if you display it on your lips 🤦‍♀️ The whole idea of SM is that we see product on your lips and want to buy it. Jesus wept. The whole point is that your video takes you ages (lots of wiping off and re-applying inbetween), but the end result video saves your audience hours and if it’s done well they buy QUICK and in HIGH VOLUME! Even Constance Hall gets this, and she’s a skanky bitch in general but she tried on her own products in a filter-free mirror and sold a shit tonne in one day.

4. 13 minute YT videos are DONE. You don’t have a big enough audience to make it worth monetising. If you want to make real money off this then work on building authentic engagement; work tirelessly on this for a minimum 6 mths....NO SELLING. At that point, reassess your engagement and likes to build a proper platform that you can monetise if you want to. (still might not work, or might, see Anna Mathur, Rosie Ramsey, Stacey Solomon)

5. For the love of god please decide what you target audience is and go for it.

-Early 20 love-islanders?
-20-30 yr old Mums. (struggling or aspirational?)
-30-45 Mums (as above)
-50+trying to recreate youth with beauty treatments

• Heart
  • Wow

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Does she have short term memory loss? How many more times does she need to be told about the fact we’re in a pandemic? That the NHS staff are on their knees and begging members of the public to stay home? That unnecessary online ordering needs to stop to protect delivery drivers and significantly reduce the spread of the virus? She’s been told over and over and over again, yet here we are with another video full of affiliate links so people can order fucking lipstick online!!! LIPSTICK... TO WEAR IN THE FUCKING HOUSE CAUSE WE’RE IN A LOCK DOWN.

She needs her fucking head checked, she’s the most brain dead cunt alive.

• Heart

Sparkle87

VIP Member
'thank you to everyone who uses the link it isn't much but it adds up' fuck off I wouldn't give you a spare penny! What makes you think you can tell people to order through a link just so you get paid fuck off an get a real job like the rest of you scrounging bint! And no it doesn't go on the boys it goes on your shitty £500 trainers trying to be 19 still!

• Haha

Betty80

Chatty Member
I feel awful saying it and I find it very sad but I think all these kiddy games/activities she’s doing would not be happening if there was no such thing as social media for her to post them on. They’d more likely be left to play whilst she watches Made in Chelsea. Everything she does all boils down to one thing...trying to make HERSELF look good! Same goes for most of these people posting there kids all over IG. It’s very sad.

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
A TREAT BREAKFAST?! A fucking TREAT??? This woman is deranged. It’s unreal. Healthy eating yes brilliant great to encourage it but this is something else. This is disordered eating and those poor boys are going to grow up with a complex about eating stuff like white bread! Secondly the fact she didn’t put mummy on that list but she actually included ‘OI’. Sad. Really fucking sad.

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Oh look all eating together ... 👀

It's a shame she feels she has to film this to prove a point. She doesn't get it. It's family time. Put your damn phone away and enjoy that time together. Stop watching life through the camera.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
My severe dislike for this woman grows daily..... she's a hideous excuse of a mother... who doesn't even think of herself as a mother if her 'game' is anything to go on ! To call toast a treat is fucking disgusting - some kids are lucky to even get toast..... let alone call it a treat..... that picture and her simpering post is full of shit - the picture is not recent her roots will be out of control by now ! The fact Lawson can't be arsed with her shows how little attention she gives him - no sympathy when he falls but bigging up Faverson as Deux Chebs pushes him round and oh yeah eye spy yet more new toys... I cannot stand this woman she's a fucking disgrace and I for one would love to see them come crashing down on their arses.......

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I was wondering, and hoping, that nothing was wrong. Then saw that her mum and Chris have both posted. I do, however wonder if her mental health has taken a hit. She has taken so much flack since she got back off holiday (I’m not defending her here) but that along with, being stuck at home which she honestly can’t cope with, both losing money because of work, having to pay the golf school fees back, the baby jail not being completed and her complete restriction on any time for herself must be having a impact. She has been thrown into a lifestyle that is new to her and genuinely new, not just new mum new. I don’t care how positive a person she claims to be, she seriously needs a break away and concentrate on the boys. She