Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what the odds that war with France will break out and mean the Euro’s get cancelled. If things get Worse it might too dangerous for the french team to enter the UK. Lots of France Players in the UK who might have to quickly be sent on loan next season.
😂 😂 😂

When is the PL forced to have a break due to COVID like you suggested a few months ago?

Reactions: 1
City vs Chelsea CL final then... such a shame they can’t both lose isn’t it 😐 don’t mind bitter me, as my team currently sits in 6th place and we’ll probably be in the Europa Conference League next season.
I want Man City to win as it will be their first time, though I know that the quadruple is out of reach, but a triple is good.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Arsenal going out is good news for Leicester & West Ham but they were so poor, they didn’t deserve to get to final anyway. No effort whatsoever. Surely Arteta is on borrowed time now? And they (and Spurs) can keep their hands off Brendan Rodgers!

Reactions: 2
Arsenal going out is good news for Leicester & West Ham but they were so poor, they didn’t deserve to get to final anyway. No effort whatsoever. Surely Arteta is on borrowed time now? And they (and Spurs) can keep their hands off Brendan Rodgers!
We won’t get Rodgers when your club is heading in a positive direction and ours is on a downward spiral and the fans are all kicking off - £60 for us to attend the Villa game with a 6pm kickoff on a week day... Spurs love giving back to us fans 😍 seriously though Leicester are so blessed with your owners.

Reactions: 4
We won’t get Rodgers when your club is heading in a positive direction and ours is on a downward spiral and the fans are all kicking off - £60 for us to attend the Villa game with a 6pm kickoff on a week day... Spurs love giving back to us fans 😍 seriously though Leicester are so blessed with your owners.
It won’t stop them trying though and I’m sick of Talk Sport touting his name at every available job too. I think (hope) he knows he’s onto a good thing with Leicester and I’ve said, further up thread, that I’m so grateful for our owners. We struck very lucky there and I hope we win the FA Cup for the late Kuhn Vichai (and my dad). That kick off time is ridiculous and the £60 is just, wow! Daniel Levy is such a treat isn’t he 😖

Reactions: 3
Not really Tea but Ross McCormack is on Tinder in the area of that (JG) party again 🙄🤢

Do you think JG will get his money to a top six club?

Personally he’s a good player but his off the field tit wouldn’t fly with a bigger club i don’t think…then again allegedly City players are having parties so who knows

Jack Grealish is still injured so will miss Villa / Utd.
Southgate’s nightmare is Grealish returning before the end of the season knowing just how popular Grealish is and how much the FA really don’t want his fans to turn on them,

Georgina and Tom Cleverly are having twins In September.

The CL final might be moved Turkey just added to the red list Which means if it does go ahead all the players will have to enter a hotel for 11 days Afterwards. Will UEFA move it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Southgate’s nightmare is Grealish returning before the end of the season knowing just how popular Grealish is and how much the FA really don’t want his fans to turn on them,

Georgina and Tom Cleverly are having twins In September.

The CL final might be moved Turkey just added to the red list Which means if it does go ahead all the players will have to enter a hotel for 11 days Afterwards. Will UEFA move it?
Just seen that.

Haha the government putting a bit of pressure on UEFA to move the Champions League Final to UK. Does make sense really. So at Wembley or Tottenham's ground?
Plus does anyone want the Spurs job? 2 more linked not saying much. Anyone see the Interview with Rafa Benitez?

Haha the government putting a bit of pressure on UEFA to move the Champions League Final to UK. Does make sense really. So at Wembley or Tottenham's ground?
Plus does anyone want the Spurs job? 2 more linked not saying much. Anyone see the Interview with Rafa Benitez?
I am not sure UEFA will move it Even through they could easily push Istanbul to next year and move them all back a year. Depends on the contract.

I am not sure UEFA will move it Even through they could easily push Istanbul to next year and move them all back a year. Depends on the contract.
I did see the other day that Villa had offered Villa Park but it is not near category 5 that is needed, lots would need to be done to get to that standard in 3 wks. Can really only assume Wembley and Spurs ground are that standards plus transport is good. If it stays in Istanbul can see some fans go there maybe via another country.

I did see the other day that Villa had offered Villa Park but it is not near category 5 that is needed, lots would need to be done to get to that standard in 3 wks. Can really only assume Wembley and Spurs ground are that standards plus transport is good. If it stays in Istanbul can see some fans go there maybe via another country.
That doesn’t exempt them from hotel quarantine.

Do they need Category 5 if they will only be 10-15k worth of fans in there?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.