Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I’m not sure what these people want to be honest. There’s never a constant supply of ‘tea’ and certainly not at the moment due to covid. A lot of people on here actually like football and want to discuss what’s going on with their club sometimes, it’s not just all about who’s shagging who. The title might be ‘Footballers and Wags’ but they're only being talked about because one of them actually plays football for a team. The two go hand in hand.

So a step down then? 😂 I’m joking (kind of) I think he would be better off staying with us too but the fans are starting to turn on him a bit now because of his tit attitude and lack of performances. The covid party was the last straw for a lot of people, including me.
The point was a lot of the actual football chat isn’t interesting to most, I don’t care if Leicester (think everyone has their own team on here but doesn’t comment on wins etc) but I scroll past, you don’t care about Sasha, you scroll past. Works both ways.

Reactions: 5
There was a point with Sasha where she was just constant so I could see that her own thread would be useful. And I did just scroll on. I like both football and the sometimes gossip that goes with it!

Reactions: 6
There was a point with Sasha where she was just constant so I could see that her own thread would be useful. And I did just scroll on. I like both football and the sometimes gossip that goes with it!
I admit that she is really annoying but, she is one of the only ones that actually provide us with something to talk about. “Modern” wags are more private than their predecessors e.g Victoria Beckham, Alex Curran etc. As they were everywhere in their hay day tv deals , perfumes etc so if anything we should take anything that they give us

The point was a lot of the actual football chat isn’t interesting to most, I don’t care if Leicester (think everyone has their own team on here but doesn’t comment on wins etc) but I scroll past, you don’t care about Sasha, you scroll past. Works both ways.
Sure. I get that. I was originally laughing at the term ‘senseless’ which was completely the wrong word. Yes, I scroll past the inane chit chat about Sasha being in a car park, I’ve only brought this up because someone was moaning about having a chat about actual football.

I’m not sure about Kennedy, I thought she was beautiful at first but hmmm she’s pretty average and seems a bit dim...nothing much to offer. Where is she from? I gather American but whereabout?
I’ve seen a few people say shes originally from the UK but not sure how that’s known. Any ideas?

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I’m not sure what these people want to be honest. There’s never a constant supply of ‘tea’ and certainly not at the moment due to covid. A lot of people on here actually like football and want to discuss what’s going on with their club sometimes, it’s not just all about who’s shagging who. The title might be ‘Footballers and Wags’ but they're only being talked about because one of them actually plays football for a team. The two go hand in hand.

So a step down then? 😂 I’m joking (kind of) I think he would be better off staying with us too but the fans are starting to turn on him a bit now because of his tit attitude and lack of performances. The covid party was the last straw for a lot of people, including me.
It is not always about who is shagging who yes but some people are not interested in football team topics and dat is fine and no one complains about them. The only thing that was said is that we scroll past them because we don't find them interesting which is also no problem.

Reactions: 1
New thread here folks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.