Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I look as mard as that faced with the food shop, especially when I have to put me bag down to find a mask!
Forget the sea front at Cannes or posing with views of the Eiffel Tower - get down to Waitrose's Car Park! Woo hoo!

Just a thought - is she the car park attendant in that uniform?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Anyone got any fresh tea? Been a bit dry on here recently,
Given how many women players are dating other players in their clubs, they probably are at it regularly! I wonder how it impacts them when they play each other. Katie McCabe of Arsenal is in a relationship with Ruesha Littlejohn who plays for Brighton for example.

For male/female rumours, wasn’t Aguero linked with Toni Duggan?

Reactions: 2
City vs Chelsea CL final then... such a shame they can’t both lose isn’t it 😐 don’t mind bitter me, as my team currently sits in 6th place and we’ll probably be in the Europa Conference League next season.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Me and my son were hoping for PSG or Real Madrid to go through. Chelsea v Man City will just be like watching the Premier League 🤨

Reactions: 4
Personally I am happy for the all British final. As a Brit I want the English clubs to do well against European opposition. Hope arsenal can make it a. English clean sweep of finalists tomorrow but doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder what the odds that war with France will break out and mean the Euro’s get cancelled. If things get Worse it might too dangerous for the french team to enter the UK. Lots of France Players in the UK who might have to quickly be sent on loan next season.

I wonder what the odds that war with France will break out and mean the Euro’s get cancelled. If things get Worse it might too dangerous for the french team to enter the UK. Lots of France Players in the UK who might have to quickly be sent on loan next season.
I think you tend to jump to the worst case scenario quite often. I realllly don’t think an entire war is about to break out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.