Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is disgusting, have a peaceful protest yes but they clearly didn’t

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
There's the right way to protest which the majority did, just a shame a few dickheads ruin it.
As that's what'll get talked about the most

Reactions: 9

His girlfriend needs to take some action. As a single mum she started dating him quickly after he was that loved up with someone else that he was engaged to them and now he's behaved disgracefully. She needs to protect her kid from him and dump him.
i had forgotten he had ever been at united 😹. He clearly has a type, the ex had long dark hair too. You don’t want drunks around your kids. Personally having left my husband I don’t want the emotional upheaval of any relationship

Reactions: 1
Can see a few banning orders being issued. Even outside the ground it didn't look good shame for those that wanted just to protest against the owners.

Reactions: 2
You can change the League, you can change the owners but you just cannot change"The Fans".
I have lasting memories of visiting this place way-back-when, being ambushed outside the station then herded into the signal box for safety, then the train being pelted with paving slabs from bridges on our departure meaning we were told to get underneath the seats for protection. Nutters :(

• Sad

James Maddison is going to be the doting dad and family man hahahaha.
White players in this country could get away with murder. Can you imagine a black player having done half of what Maddison did? He wouldn't be described with this terminology, especially not in an article from The Sun. And no mention of Instagram shenanigans in the summer.

Reactions: 12
The flare pants and the hat I knew I’d seen them before she’s back to copying Ruby again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The flare pants and the hat I knew I’d seen them before she’s back to copying Ruby again 🙄

I know they both work at bohoo modelling but wen I saw the hat I was like ye she's dragging it . Tryna do a copy and paste . If I was ruby I would tell her to stop it's getting annoying

Like is she 5 ?

I know they both work at bohoo modelling but wen I saw the hat I was like ye she's dragging it . Tryna do a copy and paste . If I was ruby I would tell her to stop it's getting annoying

Like is she 5 ?
It’s not the first time she’s copied her either.. Sasha stalks Ruby she follows her of both her accounts, Ruby doesn’t even acknowledge her she was polite to her in Greece last year but other than that she’s got no interest in her she knows she’s weird.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s not the first time she’s copied her either.. Sasha stalks Ruby she follows her of both her accounts, Ruby doesn’t even acknowledge her she was polite to her in Greece last year but other than that she’s got no interest in her she knows she’s weird.

Imagine having Ruby as your fashion icon out of all the people you could pick...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think the wags might jyst all get drops of the same clothes as freebies?

Reactions: 4
Another WAG is pregnant- Leigh-Anne Pinnock. She looks amazing in the announcement photos!

Who will be next? Pregnancy is in the air.

Reactions: 8
Another WAG is pregnant- Leigh-Anne Pinnock. She looks amazing in the announcement photos!

Maybe Perrie and it be like the Spice Girls when Victoria and Mel B were both pregnant at the same time,

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Andre Gray use to get in all sorts of bother as a youngster . Seems to have knuckled down and turned over a new leaf.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.