Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, what to say? There was some chat about Grealish and his doormat, someone came along and chatted some tit (allegedly) and we still don’t know where Shouty McShoutface disappeared to, although some have their suspicions...

As you were guys.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Shouty mcshoutface🤣🤣 she just created a new persona can't wait for the one she creates for this thread.

I'm intrigued @olivia321 about your points lol but you can just delete and create a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Shouty mcshoutface🤣🤣 she just created a new persona can't wait for the one she creates for this thread.

I'm intrigued @olivia321 about your points lol but you can just delete and create a new one

Yeeeeah whenever I call bull I get them I also get reported when I talk about a certain wag “rat face” so when I’m silent you know why. I wanted to say a few things the other week when people were taking about Gerard Pique but I just left it, I know tea on his ex Nuria and how Pique was meeting Shakira at the W hotel in Barcelona when they were both cheating on their ex’s with each other whole things a tit show.

Reactions: 3
Yeeeeah whenever I call bull I get them I also get reported when I talk about a certain wag “rat face” so when I’m silent you know why. I wanted to say a few things the other week when people were taking about Gerard Pique but I just left it, I know tea on his ex Nuria and how Pique was meeting Shakira at the W hotel in Barcelona when they were both cheating on their ex’s with each other whole things a tit show.
I mean, that’s tea enough 😂 Maybe your reporter was the poster who got really upset with the word and just kept saying ‘she trying’. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was Sasha herself. Who bleeping knows.

I mean, that’s tea enough 😂 Maybe your reporter was the poster who got really upset with the word and just kept saying ‘she trying’. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was Sasha herself. Who bleeping knows.
Nah she's still here.

I always thought they were a publicity stunt tbf. Timing was impeccable 👌

No it's not sasha you can tell as she does criticise sasha
It would be too obvious to always defend her though 😂 I’m only messing. There does seem to be some ‘interesting’ characters popping up on these threads though. I wonder if Ruby’s ‘friend’ will be back to face the music or create another persona. I’m betting the latter.

Reactions: 4
I’ve been trying to sift out the potential suitors of who the snitches are I like this thread and most of the regulars on here it’s actually therapeutic and can be hilarious at times but a difference in opinion isn’t an argument and I might not always agree with certain things people say and vice versa but it’s just words on a screen it’s not personal it’s paying none of ours bills and hopefully my tongue doesn’t fall off because last week I read some shite on here and just had to scroll right past
Nah she's still here.

I always thought they were a publicity stunt tbf. Timing was impeccable 👌
Pique has always gave me those vibes there’s just something about him that’s good looking but I think he’s greedy and likes a bit of both , Shakira groomed him on the set of that waka waka video they share the same birthday she’s one of those zodiac weirdos a full moon brought them together type tit, his ex Nuria Tomas was offered big big money to speak her silence has been her class.

Reactions: 7
It would be too obvious to always defend her though 😂 I’m only messing. There does seem to be some ‘interesting’ characters popping up on these threads though. I wonder if Ruby’s ‘friend’ will be back to face the music or create another persona. I’m betting the latter.
Rubys beautician today Sasha’s rival's sisters last week. 😂telling you same person.
She'll pop up as someone's mum next

I’ve been trying to sift out the potential suitors of who the snitches are I like this thread and most of the regulars on here it’s actually therapeutic and can be hilarious at times but a difference in opinion isn’t an argument and I might not always agree with certain things people say and vice versa but it’s just words on a screen it’s not personal it’s paying none of ours bills and hopefully my tongue doesn’t fall off because last week I read some shite on here and just had to scroll right past

Pique has always gave me those vibes there’s just something about him that’s good looking but I think he’s greedy and likes a bit of both , Shakira groomed him on the set of that waka waka video they share the same birthday she’s one of those zodiac weirdos a full moon brought them together type tit, his ex Nuria Tomas was offered big big money to speak her silence has been her class.
Not just me thinking that then and that was before that photo 😂

• Haha
I can see Euro 2021 being won by a second tier team like how Greece and Denmark have won previous ones.

Rubys beautician today Sasha’s rival's sisters last week. 😂telling you same person.
She'll pop up as someone's mum next

Not just me thinking that then and that was before that photo 😂
Apparently people were suss when he was at Man United he use to date a Girl called Anna back then would fly her over from Barcelona, this picture here it’s old but him and Nuria share a lot of mutual friends even after him getting with Shakira so dinner outings like this were regular till little miss hips don’t lie made him cut his friends off.

Attachments

I can see Euro 2021 being won by a second tier team like how Greece and Denmark have won previous ones.
Belgium are favourites
Apparently people were suss when he was at Man United he use to date a Girl called Anna back then would fly her over from Barcelona, this picture here it’s old but him and Nuria share a lot of mutual friends even after him getting with Shakira so dinner outings like this were regular till little miss hips don’t lie made him cut his friends off.
Most people thought she was publicity

Last edited:
Ffs just tag each other and be done with it 😂 quite jel tho we tried to book for my friends hen do and it’s booked up until July
I don't know how she does it. Being this secret hidden in the open while he's out there being a hoe. Apart from money, she gets absolutely nothing out of their situation. He doesn't even show her off so she can gain so followers or YouTube subscribers.

Reactions: 7
i thought they must have done a block booking as I’ve seen a handful of Birmingham/ surrounding area footballers and their partners thank the same company over the weekend
Strangely that company has gone into partnership with a company ran by exfootballers set up to protect footballers image and wellbeing and all aspects of their lives.

Strangely that company has gone into partnership with a company ran by exfootballers set up to protect footballers image and wellbeing and all aspects of their lives.
The brand have also organised the lockdown parties so I guess it’s footballers protecting their own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.