Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha the government putting a bit of pressure on UEFA to move the Champions League Final to UK. Does make sense really. So at Wembley or Tottenham's ground?
Plus does anyone want the Spurs job? 2 more linked not saying much. Anyone see the Interview with Rafa Benitez?
What was said in the interview? I know he loves the Prem but I would hate to see him at Spurs cause I hate to see Spurs happy lol

Reactions: 2
That doesn’t exempt them from hotel quarantine.

Do they need Category 5 if they will only be 10-15k worth of fans in there?
Apparently so. Just been on SSN. Have to have better media centre and more cameras. Wembley cannot hold game as play off weekend. Plus UFEA take over a ground to but their brand all over it. It might stay in Turkey unless it goes massively downhill

What was said in the interview? I know he loves the Prem but I would hate to see him at Spurs cause I hate to see Spurs happy lol
He did an interview with Kaveh from SSN but before the rumours of him going to Spurs. He says he loves working in UK and family here. Likes the passion from the fans and prefers the where football is played here. Not keen on Germany he said. There is a bit on SSN website sorry dont know how to link it

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Apparently so. Just been on SSN. Have to have better media centre and more cameras. Wembley cannot hold game as play off weekend. Plus UFEA take over a ground to but their brand all over it. It might stay in Turkey unless it goes massively downhill

He did an interview with Kaveh from SSN but before the rumours of him going to Spurs. He says he loves working in UK and family here. Likes the passion from the fans and prefers the where football is played here. Not keen on Germany he said. There is a bit on SSN website sorry dont know how to link it
The only issue with Turkey is players are meant to hotel quarantine when they return - No way wiill both clubs tolerate that And the FA will go crazy as it means England will lose several important players for most of the Euro build up.

I wonder if the London Stadium is category 5 - it surely has a pretty good media centre.

Reactions: 3

As a Liverpool supporter, I would love to see Rafa back in the UK. The man is a gent. When he left LFC, he gave a donation of £96,000 to the Hillsborough Family Justice Group. He continued to come back to Anfield for the memorial service. And on a personal note, when a group of us LFC supporters were able to send him thank you cards when he left, we were all stunned when he sent us all individual hand written cards to say how much he appreciated our support.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We were never going to catch you anyway, so you can relax 😂
In fairness Leicester deservedly beat us in the FA cup. Brendan Rogers has done a fantastic job.
United's fixture list makes me 🥵😭 so this was an important result for us.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.