Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NineTails20

Chatty Member
Apparently so. Just been on SSN. Have to have better media centre and more cameras. Wembley cannot hold game as play off weekend. Plus UFEA take over a ground to but their brand all over it. It might stay in Turkey unless it goes massively downhill

He did an interview with Kaveh from SSN but before the rumours of him going to Spurs. He says he loves working in UK and family here. Likes the passion from the fans and prefers the where football is played here. Not keen on Germany he said. There is a bit on SSN website sorry dont know how to link it
As a Liverpool supporter, I would love to see Rafa back in the UK. The man is a gent. When he left LFC, he gave a donation of £96,000 to the Hillsborough Family Justice Group. He continued to come back to Anfield for the memorial service. And on a personal note, when a group of us LFC supporters were able to send him thank you cards when he left, we were all stunned when he sent us all individual hand written cards to say how much he appreciated our support.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lechat

VIP Member
I know people will say oh K will be fine she’s got the baby and that ensures financial security.

But the flip side is she’s got a bf sneaking off to parties, with rumours galore about what he gets up to. Is the ‘money’ worth the impact to your self confidence and self esteem at the time when you are vulnerable, your body changing and full of hormones?! I don’t get it. Maybe some women have it in them to look the other way.

I’d rather be poor and have a loving supportive partner to help me through pregnancy personally! I will add K looks great, very cute bump but insta is a highlight reel, she could be having a tough pregnancy, bad morning sickness etc for all we know. And then that waster to deal with on top. He needs to grow the f up.

Reactions: 19
I wonder what the odds that war with France will break out and mean the Euro’s get cancelled. If things get Worse it might too dangerous for the french team to enter the UK. Lots of France Players in the UK who might have to quickly be sent on loan next season.
I think you tend to jump to the worst case scenario quite often. I realllly don’t think an entire war is about to break out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19

misscxrp

Just marched with Jack grealish on Raya. Says he’s currently visiting London and is currently on the social map close to my house. Weird that he was at dinner with his ‘girlfriend’ this week 🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

elliexmae

Chatty Member
It’s not the first time she’s copied her either.. Sasha stalks Ruby she follows her of both her accounts, Ruby doesn’t even acknowledge her she was polite to her in Greece last year but other than that she’s got no interest in her she knows she’s weird.

Imagine having Ruby as your fashion icon out of all the people you could pick...

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I guess the thing IS though you know what you’re getting into if you get involved with a footballer - so you must make that calculation before you even get with them
In my case I had no idea "Who he was" when I met him seeing as I had no interest in football whatsoever and still don't. Later he told me all sorts of sordid anecdotes about what "the others" were doing behind their wives' backs with that look that said "but not me - I'm not like that at all" plastered across his lying chops, and like a mug I believed him!!! It lasted seven grim miserable years and three kids befiore I could stand no more of it & slung him out at which he suddenly decided he wanted to be a Family Man after all but it was too bloody late matey!! Nothing has changed in all the years since I endured all this shit because here it is in perpetuity, the same as it ever was :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16

mariah00

Scenes when Burnley win the premier league when it’s just shit teams playing though

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Its_Me

VIP Member
There is literally nothing else to talk about at the moment, she’s the only one doing *something* unfortunately.
Yeh I get that. But I’ve spent days reading these threads from the start and fuck me you would think she was the Queen the amount of times her name came up. I did have a look at her Instagram and YouTube and she’s one boring girl her YouTube views reflect that, it’s laughable. Do feel a bit sorry for her though.

Also, going back a few threads I can confirm that JM wasn’t fully staying at the training ground during first lockdown because I saw him a few times walking around Hadley Wood which is a pretty long walk from Enfield. And not something I’ve seen with my own eyes but I’ve been told of mini buses full of girls arriving at DA’s house.

the way they wrote was quite similar I thought
What was bugging me was that she said she was German and then wrote like a typical English person with the occasional ja or nein thrown in😂😂I was thinking I’m no expert and I don’t want to be the one to point it out but I can’t imagine actual German people speaking English would do that

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
City vs Chelsea CL final then... such a shame they can’t both lose isn’t it 😐 don’t mind bitter me, as my team currently sits in 6th place and we’ll probably be in the Europa Conference League next season.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
If you're not a supporter of a big 6 club this is a very exciting day 😂 oh the drama
Supporting Tottenham Hotspur is the biggest drama and inconvenience of my life. Must have done something really bad in my previous life to have to support them 😭 least you can sit back and soak it all in!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
She seems relevant enough for people to keep going on about her on this thread 😴
I must admit, she bores me senseless and I skim read when there’s a mass conversation about her. There is literally nothing else to talk about at the moment, she’s the only one doing *something* unfortunately. I’d be happy if she fucked off to another thread 😂 then I could avoid reading it, she’s SO dull.

Reactions: 13

glm31

From Popbitch today. Any guesses?

>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

Which Premier League club has put together a helpful little handbook that they give out to new players – a blacklist of all the Instagram models and influencers who have been known to sell stories to the tabloids or attempt to blackmail players into giving them money and gifts to stop them from blabbing to their wives and girlfriends?​

• Haha
Reactions: 13