Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness Leicester deservedly beat us in the FA cup. Brendan Rogers has done a fantastic job.
United's fixture list makes me šŸ„µšŸ˜­ so this was an important result for us.
The Chelsea result has absolutely shanked us. I canā€™t see us getting any points from our remaining games now. For the second season running weā€™ve fucked it up.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The Chelsea result has absolutely shanked us. I canā€™t see us getting any points from our remaining games now. For the second season running weā€™ve fucked it up.
Dr Tottenham will see you last game of the season. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll happily gift you three points šŸ¤—šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Georgina is 35, twins more common as you get older naturally as well

Reactions: 3
She seems relevant enough for people to keep going on about her on this thread šŸ˜“
I must admit, she bores me senseless and I skim read when thereā€™s a mass conversation about her. There is literally nothing else to talk about at the moment, sheā€™s the only one doing *something* unfortunately. Iā€™d be happy if she fucked off to another thread šŸ˜‚ then I could avoid reading it, sheā€™s SO dull.

Reactions: 13
If you watch Jasmineā€™s (@jlbx_) story on Ig Sasha seems to be banging on the dome of the bar they are at. Classy

There is literally nothing else to talk about at the moment, sheā€™s the only one doing *something* unfortunately.
Yeh I get that. But Iā€™ve spent days reading these threads from the start and duck me you would think she was the Queen the amount of times her name came up. I did have a look at her Instagram and YouTube and sheā€™s one boring girl her YouTube views reflect that, itā€™s laughable. Do feel a bit sorry for her though.

Also, going back a few threads I can confirm that JM wasnā€™t fully staying at the training ground during first lockdown because I saw him a few times walking around Hadley Wood which is a pretty long walk from Enfield. And not something Iā€™ve seen with my own eyes but Iā€™ve been told of mini buses full of girls arriving at DAā€™s house.

Reactions: 15
  • Wow
Chelsea are doing really well at the moment to be fair. I hope they beat city in the champions league as I can't bear Man can't call them crappy anymore :LOL:

I haven't heard any gossip about any United players in a while other than ex players like Giggs.

• Sick
Chelsea are doing really well at the moment to be fair. I hope they beat city in the champions league as I can't bear Man can't call them crappy anymore :LOL:

I haven't heard any gossip about any United players in a while other than ex players like Giggs.
Not really gossip but I see Patrice Evra had his baby with his new woman/secret bit on the side... wonder how long theyā€™ll last and if he bothers with his other kids?

Reactions: 5

They absolutely are and thatā€™s the issue for Leicester, also West Ham are on fire and now Liverpool have picked up again. Itā€™s psychological for us I think. I hope we beat them in the cup and then theyā€™ll be hell bent in winning the CL. Weā€™ve never won the FAC before, itā€™s only fair šŸ˜‚šŸ¤žšŸ¼

I think after the euros and restrictions are lifted, theyā€™ll be a lot more gossip.

Futher evidence the father is Portuguese or Brazilian if Ronaldo is a freind of the his.
Thatā€™s exactly what I was thinking.

Same here - want Chelsea to win because at least we will be the only club in Manchester to have won the CL!
Nothing at all. Although Ashley Young is out of contract so may return to England. I imagine he wonā€™t see his child tho.
Not really gossip but I see Patrice Evra had his baby with his new woman/secret bit on the side... wonder how long theyā€™ll last and if he bothers with his other kids?
I didnā€™t realise the mistress has had their baby. He posted this on twitter - Sandra your WIFE had your first two children?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I must admit, she bores me senseless and I skim read when thereā€™s a mass conversation about her. There is literally nothing else to talk about at the moment, sheā€™s the only one doing *something* unfortunately. Iā€™d be happy if she fucked off to another thread šŸ˜‚ then I could avoid reading it, sheā€™s SO dull.
Yeh people can just skim past, much like when people post on here about their teams, I just skim, Iā€™ve got no interest in any other teams!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.