Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I’m sure Mbappe and Lebron James have met a couple times and they are atleast friends

Also does anyone know anything of Mbappe, is he still with Alicia?
They were never together apparently she just used to gain clout cus he followed her she must have got excited

Reactions: 2

His girlfriend needs to take some action. As a single mum she started dating him quickly after he was that loved up with someone else that he was engaged to them and now he's behaved disgracefully. She needs to protect her kid from him and dump him.

His girlfriend needs to take some action. As a single mum she started dating him quickly after he was that loved up with someone else that he was engaged to them and now he's behaved disgracefully. She needs to protect her kid from him and dump him.
Strange way set up -she goes out with her mates ex fiancé ....

Tbf I’m sure Mbappe and Lebron James have met a couple times and they are atleast friends

Also does anyone know anything of Mbappe, is he still with Alicia?
I hear that he sees couple of influencers. I heard somewhere that he flew georgiamayheath to Monaco last summer. They both still follow each other

Reactions: 3
Sorry but what is it with footballers and the obsession of American culture wth. Thé want to be really know in America sooo badly like they beg it . E.g sancho he follows mainly American models and artists and follow and unfollow them everytime Tryna get their attention. It's actually sad like be urself. Another one mbappe and other ballers with obsessing over nba . They don't know u guys like that just leave it be
If he likes NBA he’s allowed to? Just like we all obsess over football but they don’t know who we are?

Reactions: 5
It's looking likely the game will be called off - the team buses haven't even left the Lowry hotel....

Reactions: 1
Respect to the fans tbh, glad to see the super league/ownership issues haven’t been forgotten about already.

Reactions: 7
Well what the hell?

Yeah madness! Trying to stop the game or actually protesting?
Honestly wish Liverpool fans would do something like this, a lot of them forgave John W Henry’s scripted apology, it’s so embarrassing.
Good on the United fans though

As long as there is no violence I support the glazers out movement - a huge message to the Board and owners!

Reactions: 9
Lol hope the match either gets cancelled or postponed, don’t think my mental health and take watching Liverpool lose to United

Honestly wish Liverpool fans would do something like this, a lot of them forgave John W Henry’s scripted apology, it’s so embarrassing.
Good on the United fans though
I don't think Liverpool fans have not sure of his name but part of 1 of the fans groups said it won't be forgotten. Thing is United fans have hated Glazers for years and will do until they go

As long as there is no violence I support the glazers out movement - a huge message to the Board and owners!
Maybe no violence but according to the DM article 1 fan picked up a media camera and hurled it onto the pitch. Few fans messing about with goal posts. But 1 hell of a breach of security

Are you sure they aren’t just lads with a lot of aggression and nothing better to do? Throwing flares, men have really missed the aggression they get out at football havent they 🤣

Hope those lads also aren’t paying for MUTV, kits and tickets in future (guessing they’ll be banned)... if you want to hurt them, do it with your money

Are you sure they aren’t just lads with a lot of aggression and nothing better to do?

Hope those lads also aren’t paying for MUTV, kits and tickets in future... if you want to hurt them,do it with your money
Well breaking into the ground sounds a bit more than being bored on A Bank Holiday Sunday.
Agree with 2nd part, if you want them out hurt them. Problem is the overseas sales of merchandise, very high.

Yh fairplay to her 🤣 JM always sleeps with girls that his mates are seeing so what goes around comes around I guess!🤣
My cousins colleague has been with DCL and then slept with Madders when DCLdumped her.

She bragged about it at work. Told my cousin when he didn’t even ask lmaooo

• Haha
As a West Ham fan I oppose these protests because if the game is voided Liverpool get three crucial points for the CL race. Man U are pretty likely to be in the top four either way.

Annoying thing is, The Glazers probably don’t give a tit or even know this has happened. I thank the footballing Gods every day that my club has amazing owners.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.