Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all so dated, there is nothing original. The carpark photo shoots, hauls and skincare videos have been overdone and unfortunately for Sasha she just doesn’t have the looks or charisma to draw people in with the poor content. Wags just aren’t of interest to the general public anymore and if they were she’d still need Jack to at least acknowledge her existence for a little bit of help with getting her name out.

Britney De villiers is another wag like Sasha .always in the care park taking pictures , doesn't wear her seatbeat properly and moaned she wasn't allowed to touch the animals at the zoo in her latest blog .... infact she is probably worse.

Reactions: 3
Does the social media boycott include Raya? Since that is social media too 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I get why they have them but if they are taking this stance then all social media stay off it or they are 2 faced. Sorry but my opinion
I don’t see them using private accounts as two faced. The point of the blackout is to take away the interactions that high profile public accounts bring to social media.

Reactions: 2
Britney De villiers is another wag like Sasha .always in the care park taking pictures , doesn't wear her seatbeat properly and moaned she wasn't allowed to touch the animals at the zoo in her latest blog .... infact she is probably worse.
She was hunting down any mixed race footballer or rapper that would have her that is a fact.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love Brittney, she’s so pretty and she’s obsessed with morgan, I really hope he doesn’t cheat on her

I love Brittney, she’s so pretty and she’s obsessed with morgan, I really hope he doesn’t cheat on her
She’s not obsessed with Morgan she is obsessed with the life he can give her she’s settled for far less than she wanted trust me she was chasing RLC, Jesse Lingard, Fredo, she wanted a big money baller or rapper. Mark my words if a bigger name footballer or rapper slide in her dms she would drop Morgan in the bin don’t be fooled by insta it’s fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s not obsessed with Morgan she is obsessed with the life he can give her she’s settled for far less than she wanted trust me she was chasing RLC, Jesse Lingard, Fredo, she wanted a big money baller or rapper. Mark my words if a bigger name footballer or rapper slide in her dms she would drop Morgan in the bin don’t be fooled by insta it’s fake.
I’m surprised she didn’t get in there with Fredo he goes for everyone

I’m surprised she didn’t get in there with Fredo he goes for everyone
Britney isn’t Fredo’s typical type and she wanted the lifestyle that comes with being the girlfriend not the booty call

Reactions: 1
It’s a shame she settled with him if that’s the case then cause she could of done better

Sorry but what is it with footballers and the obsession of American culture wth. Thé want to be really know in America sooo badly like they beg it . E.g sancho he follows mainly American models and artists and follow and unfollow them everytime Tryna get their attention. It's actually sad like be urself. Another one mbappe and other ballers with obsessing over nba . They don't know u guys like that just leave it be

Reactions: 6
It’s a shame she settled with him if that’s the case then cause she could of done better
if she could have done better she would have.
I think she settled on the one that wanted her. It’s not a loyalty thing. It’s a, which one would have me thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
if she could have done better she would have.
I think she settled on the one that wanted her. It’s not a loyalty thing. It’s a, which one would have me thing.
Ye cus we have to put in mind that many influencers want big names cus of their modelling careers, he may not be that big yet but his still known and others ballers check each other's girls

Reactions: 3
Sorry but what is it with footballers and the obsession of American culture wth. Thé want to be really know in America sooo badly like they beg it . E.g sancho he follows mainly American models and artists and follow and unfollow them everytime Tryna get their attention. It's actually sad like be urself. Another one mbappe and other ballers with obsessing over nba . They don't know u guys like that just leave it be
Tbf I’m sure Mbappe and Lebron James have met a couple times and they are atleast friends

Also does anyone know anything of Mbappe, is he still with Alicia?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.