Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marcos Llorente currently looks like the final boss of love island, the man’s tan is next level 🤣 assuming he’s currently either on his stag/getting married by the matching sets.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Marcos Llorente currently looks like the final boss of love island, the man’s tan is next level 🤣 assuming he’s currently either on his stag/getting married by the matching sets.

love island Ken dolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another story that keeps coming back in the press Kyle Walker's 4th son and his "brief relationship" with the childs Mum. This is so not newsworthy but the woman keeps getting paper columns. Cannot stand the woman so won't bother naming her but you all know. Why does the press keep giving her time? It's pathetic, grow up woman.

Reactions: 18
Another great result for us! What a team 🙌🏻🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Clearly had a few too many last night, cringing at how slang my original post is 🥴😂 But I’m still buzzing with the result! For most of my life Scotland have been under performing consistently, so it’s refreshing now we’ve actually had a good run of results. Hopefully they dont screw this up now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Another story that keeps coming back in the press Kyle Walker's 4th son and his "brief relationship" with the childs Mum. This is so not newsworthy but the woman keeps getting paper columns. Cannot stand the woman so won't bother naming her but you all know. Why does the press keep giving her time? It's pathetic, grow up woman.
I hate it that almost every article of her starts with Kyle Walkers Baby Mama or Walkers ex. She's using his name sooo much it's pathetic. Girl get a grip and start doing something on your own your kids can be proud of....he doesn't want no matter how hart you try 🙄

Reactions: 14
I hate it that almost every article of her starts with Kyle Walkers Baby Mama or Walkers ex. She's using his name sooo much it's pathetic. Girl get a grip and start doing something on your own your kids can be proud of....he doesn't want no matter how hart you try 🙄
I genuinely can’t think of anything more embarrassing than trying to claim a man that hasn’t ever claimed me… 🤨

Reactions: 16

I would dive head first into the shallow end of the pool if anything like that tried to approach me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes but no need for his missus to take it out on the kid its not his fault.

Reactions: 1
was Mac Allister leaving his girlfriend of several years for her best friend a week after the world cup final discussed on here? naively, I believed he was one of the decent ones :/

• Wow
Reactions: 15
was Mac Allister leaving his girlfriend of several years for her best friend a week after the world cup final discussed on here? naively, I believed he was one of the decent ones :/
believing any footballer is decent was your first mistake. they’re all moving mad just some of them have better PR and are more discreet than others. they’re massive man babies who need constant attention imo.

Reactions: 18
Yes but no need for his missus to take it out on the kid its not his fault.
Annie posted a pic of her 3 kids with Kyle after the Champions League win for City (Ronnie Foden was on the pic too!) Saying 3 is the magic number and stuff like enjoy making memories with your Daddy". That woman did not like this as excluding her son. But why would Annie post about another woman's child who wasn't there?
Just childish behaviour from a wannabee.
I just don't get why she gets the news all the time.

Reactions: 16
believing any footballer is decent was your first mistake. they’re all moving mad just some of them have better PR and are more discreet than others. they’re massive man babies who need constant attention imo.
I do believe the Harry's havent cheated, Kane because I dont think he ever would. And Maguire because his family wouldnt give him the opportunity

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I only heard about this recently, madness! I was having a stalk after we signed him and I was under the impression it was that influencer girl he was dating, so I was confused when I read he took someone else to Martinez wedding 🤣 I didn’t realise the 2 girls knew each other

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Nah no way 😭 she’s a stronger woman than me cause if my Bf and best mate ditched me and got together, I’d be on the most wanted list by tomorrow morning lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No wonder Annie goes off her nut, she’s an absolute beggy desperado. I’d be fuming with her constantly using my man’s name in the press etc just to keep her relevant, it’s pathetic!

Reactions: 13
Totally, I think they just love the constant attention. I think a lot of them are nice lads but I think there’s more cheaters than there is loyal ones.

also just noticed MacAllister reminds me a little bit of the guy from lord of the rings, I can’t remember his name. He was one of the hobbits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed this as well but didn’t realise it was her friend?! 🙈 Camila was at World Cup with him in Dec, then all of a sudden he was with another bird?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.