Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
off topic but you all know I like to share my life. My Cat Fiver is being put to sleep Tomorrow she's only 11 :( She had fluid on her lungs and in her stomach which they think is caused by cancer. Ever since my Dad died she's looked after me by being in my room everynight.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

BDY_97

VIP Member
It's obviously terrible what happened to Dele Ali when he was a kid and he has my sympathy, but to be honest I'm really sick of hearing about him.

He was yesterday's news years ago. Football needs to move on and forget about him.
I sincerely hope that none of your friends or family are ever sexually assaulted or become addicts. Speaking from experience it’s life changing, and not in a good way.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

olivia321

VIP Member
Another picture from Harriet’s baby shower .. Interesting dress but her choice I guess.View attachment 2280768
I know everyone’s different but that dress is so cheap and tacky it’s not baby shower appropriate.

Many of you might not agree with me but my sympathy for her has run out, she had her chance to get away from him everyone was supporting her well apart from her Dad who probably enjoyed the free United tickets.

Adding a baby into the mix is a disaster waiting to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

pixxyy

VIP Member
Thanks everyone it was peaceful which helped. And to all the lurkers who kindly liked the post come join us we're a friendly bunch x

The Glazers Out bunch wont be happy with me as I bought a Month of MUTV for the pre season games

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Jesus, this Dele interview is so much worse than I thought it would be. Molested by his mums friend at age 6 - I actually have no words.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

olivia321

VIP Member
Look at Haaland’s first season breaking every record, winning a treble, got his own thread with several people willing to be snapped in half for a night with him, a D&G deal and there’s Harold Kane with his collection of man of the match awards.

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Awful seeing the Dele Ali clips such vulnerable kid turned vulnerable adult no wonder he got sucked into the fame trappings, he was probably searching for real friends and stability.

I hope he has the love and support he deserves and gets his football career back it would be a waste of talent if he didn’t.

• Heart

peachybum61

Aww the dele interview was such a hard watch I felt so sad because my mum has been through very similar hardships in her own childhood. She’s the most amazing loving person but there’s so much hurt and pain behind her eyes I hope this interview brought deli some inner peace he really deserves that now x

• Heart
Reactions: 24

olivia321

VIP Member
I agree with everything you’ve all said about little Ronnie’s insta account, I don’t have kids but I’m not into all this promoting and pimping kids out it just attracts online attention that we would all fear.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Woah, i said i feel sorry for him.

But every other day a new article appears talking about his "comeback" and its like yeah, I'll believe it when i see it.
You can mute his name if you don’t want to see it, or even better just don’t read the articles if they bother you that much? Just can’t fathom how someones first thought after hearing a child was molested and used to sell drugs would be to say something negative, but each to their own I guess.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Jack commenting “👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 so true brother ❤” under memphis post. I mean, can’t say i’m surprised considering we all know how little he thinks of women. Considering he was at the parties that one of the apparent incidents took place at I would be keeping quiet if I were him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick