Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annie posted a pic of her 3 kids with Kyle after the Champions League win for City (Ronnie Foden was on the pic too!) Saying 3 is the magic number and stuff like enjoy making memories with your Daddy". That woman did not like this as excluding her son. But why would Annie post about another woman's child who wasn't there?
Just childish behaviour from a wannabee.
I just don't get why she gets the news all the time.
I would have taken 3 the magic number as being for the treble they just won? That beg is just stirring up drama for nothing!

Reactions: 15
Annie posted a pic of her 3 kids with Kyle after the Champions League win for City (Ronnie Foden was on the pic too!) Saying 3 is the magic number and stuff like enjoy making memories with your Daddy". That woman did not like this as excluding her son. But why would Annie post about another woman's child who wasn't there?
Just childish behaviour from a wannabee.
I just don't get why she gets the news all the time.
The best bit is that the 3 was clearly a double entendre for the treble and HER 3 children but Lauren is too busy forgetting which football club her child supports to use her remaining braincells

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Erm seeing on Twitter that Neves is going to Saudi @wordzalad ?!
NAH IM FUCKED OFF THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE.

MY BROTHER JUST TEXT ME LIKE RIGHT NOW 😭😭😭😭😭😭
---
I’d made my peace he’d probably leave this season. I was gutted that he might be going to a Prem club or Barca but he deserves Champions League so yes I could understand to some extent but to go off to some retirement league, what the duck man 😭. He’s at the prime of his career.

I don’t want him to go but he could probably walk into most of the Prem and Barca would be bleeping lucky to have him.

I do not understand this, surely he’d prefer to stay with us 😭😭😭😭

The Fabio drama and now this

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Speaking of, any chavtastic lovely weddings coming up? I'm not a wedding person as a rule but I do love the photos so you can see if any bridesmaids are quietly seething in the background 😈
Who can forget Billie Mucklow’s bridesmaids 🤣

IMG_4049.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Annie posted a Happy Father's day for Kyle, the Ex is coming in 3...2...1....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
is it sad that I’ve had a bit of a cry over Neves leaving 😭. He’s my favourite player and not even lying when my brother called me I thought he was taking the piss. 😢

I mean I’m happy he’s not going to score again us like he probably would if he went to Arsenal or whoever else in the PL and in glad he won’t be putting up with the Barca shitshow but he said he wants CL and he could get it easily so idk it seems like a weird move to me 😓.

I’m so sad 😭. I just hope we reinvest the money wisely😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.