Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD! Man City won 3 things and I haven't been paying attention so if some kind person could do a TLDR?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Man City won FA Cup and Champs League, Grealish is still drunk. West Ham won the Europa Conference, MacAllisters off to Liverpool. Spurs have Ange, Chelsea have Sexy Poch, Trippier might have cheated, Rashfords single and we had about 12 black and white filter pregnancy reveals.

oh and Daisy had her annual day at work with Soccer Aid

Transfer window (and gossip seas) is OPEN

Maybe we could bring back the who goes where?

Reactions: 17
Fixtures out this morning seen a few 'leaks' but who would you like your team to face first?

Reactions: 5
Fixtures out this morning seen a few 'leaks' but who would you like your team to face first?
I think Liverpool have to be away at first as well because of construction? I might be wrong though.

For some reason my head’s saying Brighton or Wolves just because I’m so used to seeing us play them at this point 🤣 might as well get those done early.

Reactions: 8
I think Liverpool have to be away at first as well because of construction? I might be wrong though.

For some reason my head’s saying Brighton or Wolves just because I’m so used to seeing us play them at this point 🤣 might as well get those done early.
How many times we playing each other this season? 🤣 it felt like we played each other about 9 times last one.

I wouldn’t mind Brighton either. Get it out the way early so there’s peace in my house 🤣

Reactions: 2

Yeah I've heard Liverpool and Luton need to play the first if not a couple more away as stand reconstruction takes place
---
Screenshot_20230615-084118.png

If this is true some decent fixtures

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

This is our full list. I’m happy with Chelsea as first game, means we get the usual boring 0-0 out the way early 🤣 Fixtures don’t really matter anyway as everyone has to play each other at some point.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I've heard Liverpool and Luton need to play the first if not a couple more away as stand reconstruction takes place
---
View attachment 2241417
If this is true some decent fixtures
Oh duck off. (not you just whoever thought this up) 😭

I thought we had Sheffield United last but NO WAIT…I misread It we have LIVERPOOL LAST AGAIN??? . A big sixclub AGAIN HAHAHHAHAA KILL ME.

my phone froze midway down and I thought id reached the end and we had SHEFFIELD last but no it froze on November 😭 we have LIVERPOOL to finish and MAN UTD to start lmao 🥲

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh duck off. (not you just whoever thought this up) 😭

I thought we had Sheffield United last but NO WAIT…I misread It we have LIVERPOOL LAST AGAIN??? . A big sixclub AGAIN HAHAHHAHAA KILL ME.

my phone froze midway down and I thought id reached the end and we had SHEFFIELD last but no it froze on November 😭 we have LIVERPOOL to finish and MAN UTD to start lmao 🥲

Like clockwork 6/6 big six final day. I’m grateful we do still have PL fixtures after last season but come on. The first couple of years after promotion I flattered myself in thinking it was because we had a chance of giving a good match against the big six, but I guess the fixture scheduling bot hasn’t been watching us since Covid!

Reactions: 4
Fair enough man, Birmingham to the Bernabeu in the space of 3 years is insane 😭

Reactions: 16
yet another Manc Derby near my Birthday had 1 if 2020/2021/2022 then day after my B-Day we've got Everton.
Well I say that knowing TV rights most of our games will get changed as usual

Reactions: 3
I have a guy feeling the united sale is close.
---
1000008873.jpg

I'm gonna cry happy tears. You though jacks bender was something you ant seen anything yet. If you dont hear from me by Monday then well irs been a blaste 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve already expressed by thoughts on the oil ownership stuff and I’ve exhausted it. Same as with Newcastle, I understand their fans hate their owners so I can understand they’re happy with it but I wouldn’t want them to buy Wolves.

Can we start calling the Manchester Derby Oil Classico??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.