Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it sad that I’ve had a bit of a cry over Neves leaving 😭. He’s my favourite player and not even lying when my brother called me I thought he was taking the piss. 😢

I mean I’m happy he’s not going to score again us like he probably would if he went to Arsenal or whoever else in the PL and in glad he won’t be putting up with the Barca shitshow but he said he wants CL and he could get it easily so idk it seems like a weird move to me 😓.

I’m so sad 😭. I just hope we reinvest the money wisely😓
Really gutted too though would be even more gutted if they loan him out to Newcastle, who they also own. The only consolation with the move is him not playing against us! Hope he eventually gets the Champions League move he deserves — Barca have screwed him and us around so much. He’s young enough that he could do a year or two in Saudi and then go to Barca on a free, after having set his whole extended family up for life.

Or he could come back to Wolves when we’re in the CL in two years time — better keep the no 8 shirt free! 😂

Reactions: 7
I can honestly see Rodri getting really high in the Ballon D’Or rankings this year. Not sure about top 3 as I think that will go to Messi, Haaland & KDB but winning the treble and now an international trophy will probably have him in the top 5.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Really gutted too though would be even more gutted if they loan him out to Newcastle, who they also own. The only consolation with the move is him not playing against us! Hope he eventually gets the Champions League move he deserves — Barca have screwed him and us around so much. He’s young enough that he could do a year or two in Saudi and then go to Barca on a free, after having set his whole extended family up for life.

Or he could come back to Wolves when we’re in the CL in two years time — better keep the no 8 shirt free! 😂
I really really hope they don’t loan him out to Newcastle. I would throw up thinking of playing against him. 😭. I hope he does get to play in the CL again as he deserves it.
---

Well we've a one in twenty chance of guessing right.
This sounds like it’s a Prem manager who has worked at another UK club.
So the person accusing them applied to work at a place he used to work, but the person isn’t linked to his current employer

Last edited:
I can honestly see Rodri getting really high in the Ballon D’Or rankings this year. Not sure about top 3 as I think that will go to Messi, Haaland & KDB but winning the treble and now an international trophy will probably have him in the top 5.
Who’s Rodri. I only know rocky bc that is what El Wey calls him. Hahaha

Jk I do hope rodri gets some recognition finally!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
is it sad that I’ve had a bit of a cry over Neves leaving 😭. He’s my favourite player and not even lying when my brother called me I thought he was taking the piss. 😢

I mean I’m happy he’s not going to score again us like he probably would if he went to Arsenal or whoever else in the PL and in glad he won’t be putting up with the Barca shitshow but he said he wants CL and he could get it easily so idk it seems like a weird move to me 😓.

No of course not. We all have fave players of our team or maybe other teams. It's your team. Football is a religion we laugh, cry and drink over our teams. We get happy and sad. We are loyal to our teams.
Yeah hope he stays over there and not play against Wolves. 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 12

The premier league has lost a fitty, we mourn with you.

Candle lit moment of silence at 11am please all attend and be respectful

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Absolutely not! I’m not ashamed to say I was literally sobbing after Firmino’s last game 🤣 It’s crazy how attached you become to these footballers you don’t even know, my entire mood depends on them for 10 months of the year 😭

Reactions: 11
Absolutely not! I’m not ashamed to say I was literally sobbing after Firmino’s last game 🤣 It’s crazy how attached you become to these footballers you don’t even know, my entire mood depends on them for 10 months of the year 😭
Hope you haven't got the calendar. Dreading July 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4

surprised by this since he helped them avoid the drop, am I missing something?

• Wow
Reactions: 17

surprised by this since he helped them avoid the drop, am I missing something?
I don't get this. They could have sacked him in Jan but no they carried on. A bit cruel but many will say that's football.
Guessing that they have a "big" name lined up

Well we've a one in twenty chance of guessing right.
Well it says "boss" not manager so it could be anyone and it's an historical allegation, it might go back 30 years.

@neepsandtatties & Ella (don’t want to tag the wrong one) Your man Brendan back to Celtic? Thoughts?!
I’m actually not too bothered about it. Obviously it was tit what he done to us but no one can deny the success he had here, and I doubt he’d have signed a contract with us unless the board were properly backing him as they didn’t during his last spell with us. So I’m not bitter about it anymore and I’m actually quite excited to see what he can do with our current squad and a decent budget! But deep down he’ll always be a lying rat x

Reactions: 5
peer pressure got to Trent he's singing the national anthem again lol

• Haha
he’s fast becoming one of my all time favourite city players. the best defensive midfielder in the world imo. so so underrated by rival fans and often gets overlooked because of haaland and KDB but honestly, always the first name on the team sheet for me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.