Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gundo also on that list. It basically means nothing it’s the same as greenwood being retained
But the difference is they’re dying to offer Gundo a new contract, they sure won’t do that with Mendy. It’s over.

Reactions: 8
But the difference is they’re dying to offer Gundo a new contract, they sure won’t do that with Mendy. It’s over.
It depends what legal agreements are in place within his contract. I don’t want him at the club but if there’s contract loopholes etc about him being on trial or backdating playing time. I can’t see it being as easy as that he’s gone

Reactions: 5
It depends what legal agreements are in place within his contract. I don’t want him at the club but if there’s contract loopholes etc about him being on trial or backdating playing time. I can’t see it being as easy as that he’s gone
I'd be amazed if it isn't that easy tbh - his contract expires at the end of June. He'd need to be offered - and to sign - a new contract to register as a City player again. Which obviously there's been no indication of, unlike Gundo who has been offered a new contract.

Whether Mendy is still owed anything under his previous contract is separate.

Reactions: 10
They just said Harry Maguire has played more for England this season then Man u
Yet i bet he is one of the first names on the team sheet for bff Gareth 🤦‍♀️
Wherever he plays his cling on of a family will always be there - saw they got a limo to the game last night and driver played 3 lions 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wherever he plays his cling on of a family will always be there - saw they got a limo to the game last night and driver played 3 lions 🤢
I saw that lucky Fern got a break as from Insta think she stayed in England
---
Oh & my future hubby has done a half SOAT on his insta stories

that sentence alone will show the OG's from the newbies :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What a rocket from Trent!
I know it was only Malta but this is why Trent has to be starting man. He has his faults but if you have the likes of Maguire starting every single game then there’s no reason Trent can’t be 😭 I thought he was really good last night

Reactions: 11
They’ve got to be taking the piss. 🤣
"Little Tweaks" is that what it is called?
Must seriously be a slow news day to put this out. Our tabloids are obsessed with talking about Gucci. Any little subject that can come back to him they do. Comparing him to Gazza is serious lazy journalism. He's just won the treble he should celebrate.

Reactions: 11
I know it was only Malta but this is why Trent has to be starting man. He has his faults but if you have the likes of Maguire starting every single game then there’s no reason Trent can’t be 😭 I thought he was really good last night
Not bad as an out and out midfielder eh 😉 if I was a midfielder I’d be worried about my place!

Reactions: 3
"Little Tweaks" is that what it is called?
Must seriously be a slow news day to put this out. Our tabloids are obsessed with talking about Gucci. Any little subject that can come back to him they do. Comparing him to Gazza is serious lazy journalism. He's just won the treble he should celebrate.
Exactly. They’ll print any old junk.

Also have any of the Gucci Girls seen him see the fit girl in the crowd and point her out 🤣. I’d actually transcend if I got pointed out 🤣 Admittedly I’d want Haaland but it must have made her day having a footballer point you out as hot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even stewards and his own team mates don’t care about running to stop a fan from lifting up ronaldo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.