Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is madness. I’m sorry but a little 10 year old is not gonna want to go out and get pissed drunk after seeing Grealish drinking on TV 😭 It’s so funny seeing people acting like he’s an alcoholic, he might have got away with drinking during the season at villa but I can guarantee it does not happen at city lol. Pep would drop him instantly 💀

Reactions: 15
This is madness. I’m sorry but a little 10 year old is not gonna want to go out and get pissed drunk after seeing Grealish drinking on TV 😭 It’s so funny seeing people acting like he’s an alcoholic, he might have got away with drinking during the season at villa but I can guarantee it does not happen at city lol. Pep would drop him instantly 💀

Nah some little 10 years are doing worse than drinking. Sadly.
I hate this "footballers are role models" were they in the 70s and 80s? Drinking culture was bad in the 90s too. Its just bullshit.

Reactions: 11
Why do people care so much. The seasons over, if he wants to drink let him?

(So long as he doesn’t go getting in his car again who cares)

Reactions: 18
Why do people care so much. The seasons over, if he wants to drink let him?

(So long as he doesn’t go getting in his car again who cares)
100%. He’s a young lad, he’s only doing what other fellas his age are when they aren’t at work.

Reactions: 16
It's not state owned so I'm happy and honestly why the hell should we care we dont get to pick so I'm gonna enjoy it
he’s a member of the qatari royal family - that’s about as close to being state owned as you can get. if PSG is state owned then so will you guys be 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I forgot to mention this a few days ago, but congratulations to Manchester United women's defender Hannah Blundell who announced her engagement to fellow footballer Tom Pett.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
oh for those who like youtube matchday vids. I've a new fave type to watch which I think we can all enjoy.
Go watch rival fans vids of games your team won. I'm watching 1 of when we beat Leeds 5-1 🙈 Have to mention the Leeds fans on here I ❤ you

Reactions: 2

Reason 763 why Gareth Southgate should've been sacked/left England after the Euros, or definitely after the World Cup.

• Haha
Friday, 16th June 2023
b4902df6-423b-9705-38a8-273a7bb42643.png
Free newsletter every Friday: sign up here.
Send stories, abuse and tasteless jokes to [email protected]
Trouble loading? View in browser
FOOTBALL
🏖 Lisandro you can come out from your room now, they’ve gone
7ce38636-fef1-ddeb-db25-eb111ac2a63f.jpg
After a long, hard season ended in defeat to Man City in the FA Cup final, all Lisandro Martinez wanted was to let his hair down and forget about football.

As he settled in at the luxury Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, the Man United defender was probably looking forward to a bit of rosé and pan con tomate in the sun, cracking into a good book, and perhaps even checking out that meditation retreat in the north of the island.

The last thing he wanted to see as he popped down to reception to book a hot stone massage was Jack Grealish stumbling through the lobby blasting out Blue Moon from a boom box on his shoulder.
fc18b556-14a3-cb7d-3418-4a8003dd5bab.gif
Following their Champions League victory, the City players jetted into Ibiza for a 10 hour bender, and checked into the same hotel as Lisandro.

Fortunately for Martinez, the rowdy treble winners headed straight to the hotel’s adjoining nightclub, before stumbling back to the airport at 10am, where Grealish was so smashed he was offered a wheelchair by cabin crew...
62755eab-f125-edd8-4515-6bf4e913652a.jpg
---
Poor Lisandro!

• Haha
Friday, 16th June 2023
FOOTBALL
After a long, hard season ended in defeat to Man City in the FA Cup final, all Lisandro Martinez wanted was to let his hair down and forget about football.

As he settled in at the luxury Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, the Man United defender was probably looking forward to a bit of rosé and pan con tomate in the sun, cracking into a good book, and perhaps even checking out that meditation retreat in the north of the island.

The last thing he wanted to see as he popped down to reception to book a hot stone massage was Jack Grealish stumbling through the lobby blasting out Blue Moon from a boom box on his shoulder.
Following their Champions League victory, the City players jetted into Ibiza for a 10 hour bender, and checked into the same hotel as Lisandro.

Fortunately for Martinez, the rowdy treble winners headed straight to the hotel’s adjoining nightclub, before stumbling back to the airport at 10am, where Grealish was so smashed he was offered a wheelchair by cabin crew...
---
Poor Lisandro!
I'm sure he was pictured out at the same place they were. He was pictured with some guy who also had pics with Man city players

Reactions: 3
Friday, 16th June 2023
FOOTBALL

---
Poor Lisandro!
State of Jack, got to love him though even if I am a red, sure Licha can handle it.

Reactions: 1
I get why he's on the retained list as technically he's under contract but they need to make a decision on if there terminating or sending him on loan. third option makes me a Forest fan

Reactions: 12

---

Do not open lisandros tags in work! NSFW at all
I hope the top one isn't true 🤬

Also the lisandro thing 🤣 I haven't looked but thanks for the heads up
---
State of Jack, got to love him though even if I am a red, sure Licha can handle it.
He went on a bender himself when Argentina won the world cup so he's in great company 😂
---
I get why he's on the retained list as technically he's under contract but they need to make a decision on if there terminating or sending him on loan. third option makes me a Forest fan
Said this would happen. Hopefully they will loan him out but I'm not confident they will unfortunately 😡

Reactions: 6
Said this would happen. Hopefully they will loan him out but I'm not confident they will unfortunately 😡
I'm trying to look at in a business' sense & loan is best for all imo, He's not played in well over a Year plus crowd response. Then I'm assuming quite a few sponsors wont want him.
The 'people' supporting him when I read Twitter I dont feel are match going fans

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.