Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of these are no loss and no surprise. Murderer Alonso, crappy colourist Andre Gray, dodgy old Neymar.
Let us not forget that Pep gave Mendy a character witness. Didn't he call him a lovely boy or similar?

Are they all piping up in support of Alves, or have they decided he is guilty.

If Bernardo chips in after having their wedding raise money for a women's rights/anti domestic violence charity , I shall stop liking football.

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs Bruno.
that i can cope with, him liking posts about Mendy though ugh. Of our current lads Bruno, Aaron, Eric & Brandon liked it so far

Bet there'll be quite a few pissed of wags Tonight as i'm sure plenty will feel like us

Reactions: 5
So disappointing that so many have liked the Mendy post. It truly makes you despair,

Reactions: 13
Looking forward to all these two faced bastards posting messages of support for the Women's World Cup

• Sad
Reactions: 20
that i can cope with, him liking posts about Mendy though ugh. Of our current lads Bruno, Aaron, Eric & Brandon liked it so far

Bet there'll be quite a few pissed of wags Tonight as i'm sure plenty will feel like us
Isn’t Greenwood just as bad though, if not worse as we have actually seen video evidence of him doing it? What I don’t understand is where these players PR teams are, especially Grealish who’s been rinsed in the press for the last month (and basically the last 4 years) and who attended one of the parties? If they truly believe their friend is innocent then that’s up to them, but keep it to yourself instead of posting it all over social media 🤮

Reactions: 11
wont happen but i'd love a player or wag to post the image of just how few reports end up in a conviction. Could see Becky Vardy maybe posting it because of her history and Maja Lindelof does a lot for Unicef etc
---
Isn’t Greenwood just as bad though, if not worse as we have actually seen video evidence of him doing it? What I don’t understand is where these players PR teams are, especially Grealish who’s been rinsed in the press for the last month (and basically the last 4 years) and who attended one of the parties? If they truly believe their friend is innocent then that’s up to them, but keep it to yourself instead of posting it all over social media 🤮
oh i think its just me being naive and hoping the likes are for Harriet, and trying to give her support. like her friends i'm sure some are just waiting for him to do it again but dont want to be pushed away

Reactions: 8
obvs a new baby is a celebration such joyous news. But bruno liking the post is disappointing esp as he might get the capt band soon. MG is gonna return to the team. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ebony Salmon liked Memphis's post which to me its worse than the Male players:(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
actually feel sick. wow, a sexual assault and rape trial resulted in no conviction, how shocking, it's not like that happens ALL THE bleeping TIME. very very very very very very very very rarely, basically never, are men 'taken down' by some scheming woman. there is basically never a mass conspiracy, these disgusting powerful rich men bring it upon themselves by not taking no for an answer, because they think women are inanimate pretty objects to stare at, and not people. seriously, how dare they act like mendy has been oppressed by some malicious targeted scheme? idiots

soon all of these footballers will be posting about the women's world cup, more empty platitudes, then on mother's day it'll be 'wow aren't these women in my life all just great', and then a few months later they'll probably be photographed cheating on their long term partner or the mother of their children because having no respect for women is the norm in football, and it's to be expected of these stupid entitled twats

Reactions: 21
When I click on it I don't see some of the names mentioned here that I follow.
Insta sometimes doesnt show them. I found best way for me to see them was it shows 1 name next to like number of 1 you follow. I then unfollowed refreshed page & continue til it just shows numbers

oh & if you see me missing out letters not sure what my keyboards playing at today

Reactions: 4
glowing recommendation from Danny Simpson who was found guilty of strangling his ex-girlfriend/mother of his daughter in 2015.

IMG_7718.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.