Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Reason 763 why Gareth Southgate should've been sacked/left England after the Euros, or definitely after the World Cup.
The England team are tit I’m not joking they are frauds, they build the nations hopes up and deliver nothing but disappointment.

I can’t talk about that player I’ve learned to tolerate anymore these fuckers are trying to say I’ve got his headband on bending over for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is Southgate starting Trent in midfield ffs, the guy is clueless and doesn’t have the tactical ability to pull this off 😭 At least him starting means I get to laugh at the fume from the gammon when he doesn’t sing the national anthem

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Southgate starting Trent in midfield ffs, the guy is clueless and doesn’t have the tactical ability to pull this off 😭 At least him starting means I get to laugh at the fume from the gammon when he doesn’t sing the national anthem
You know what, I’m intrigued. I think he’s stunning going forward and at least this way he’ll have support behind him. Might be great, might be incredibly sore cause he’s woefully out of position

Reactions: 4
no fuming as he mumbled at least 3 words 😲
---
Malta boss looks like Chris Moyles

Last edited:
  • Haha
You know what, I’m intrigued. I think he’s stunning going forward and at least this way he’ll have support behind him. Might be great, might be incredibly sore cause he’s woefully out of position
The issue is that at Liverpool he plays inverted, not as an actual midfielder. I don’t know if Southgate has the ability to make that work in this team so will be interesting to see

They just said Harry Maguire has played more for England this season then Man u
Yet i bet he is one of the first names on the team sheet for bff Gareth 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They just said Harry Maguire has played more for England this season then Man u
Yet i bet he is one of the first names on the team sheet for bff Gareth 🤦‍♀️
I say it everytime but in his defense usually he plays well for England.

Reactions: 3
no fuming as he mumbled at least 3 words 😲
---
Malta boss looks like Chris Moyles
Fair enough he caved to the peer pressure 😭 Poor guy wants to impress Southgate so he actually keeps starting him lmao

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.