Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reds, I did not know he had a girlfriend. And they got engaged in April.
Yeah they've been together a while. Not 100% sure but think they met in SA when he'd be there on T20 duties.
I was more bemused him and Tyrone are pictured together. Maybe more to do either Alex's mate Sean (also besties with Stuart).

Sorry for the cricket chat!
---
Tyrone was also a groomsman for Antony Watson (rugby) wedding a few weeks ago.
Would that be as they have same sport sponsor? I do like these sports relationship crossovers. It's intriguing sometimes, like hoe they know each other and are they really mates etc.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they've been together a while. Not 100% sure but think they met in SA when he'd be there on T20 duties.
I was more bemused him and Tyrone are pictured together. Maybe more to do either Alex's mate Sean (also besties with Stuart).

Sorry for the cricket chat!
---

Would that be as they have same sport sponsor? I do like these sports relationship crossovers. It's intriguing sometimes, like hoe they know each other and are they really mates etc.
@Red hair dont care
Spoiler re cricket
]I just linked you to the old sports stars thread which we chatted on ageees ago. Found out that Nathan Lyon married his mistress. I must have lived under a rock the last year![/SPOILER

So Jesse Lingard has no club?

[/QUOTE]

i think the real friends, I be they went to school together they are both from Bath, definitely interesting who knows who thou.

Reactions: 4
@Red hair dont care
Spoiler re cricket
]I just linked you to the old sports stars thread which we chatted on ageees ago. Found out that Nathan Lyon married his mistress. I must have lived under a rock the last year![/SPOILER

ross Barkley doesn’t either does he? Also Tom Davies without anything yet.. (nice lad but won’t miss him at Everton)

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Renato Sánches in the photo with Toti Gomes . And just like that I’m F5ing

Reactions: 2
@Red hair dont care
Spoiler re cricket

As far as I know, no he hadn't got a new club. If anywhere he'll go to the USA he seems to love it there.
As for Nathan "Gary" Lyon you'd really need to a good un to put up with those ears of his!
😂🤣

the above spolier didnt work 😆

• Haha
Another football player has gone to play in the Saudi Pro League as Chelsea's Kalidou Koulibaly has joined Al-Hilal.

Reactions: 12
On Phil Fodens Instagram stories that little Ronnie has his own Insta now. Does Ma Foden have one as well? 🤣

IMG_4081.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Phil Fodens Instagram stories that little Ronnie has his own Insta now 🤣
He’s got 133,000 followers already 🤣

don’t get me wrong I know it’s all innocent and well intended, but if I start seeing little Ronnie influencing and doing brand deals / thanking people for following like Lingard’s little girl then I’ll side eye his parents too 👀🤣

editing to add; already promoting Phil’s cernucci deal on that account 😭

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

don’t get me wrong I know it’s all innocent and well intended, but if I start seeing little Ronnie influencing and doing brand deals / thanking people for following like Lingard’s little girl then I’ll side eye his parents too 👀🤣

I find it so cringe when people make their kids influencers 💀

100% a 3 year old doesn’t care about brand deals 🤣 it always seems so weird

Reactions: 15

oh nooo, people who use their children like this on social media are absolute weirdos. let children be children ffs!! why are you creating an online persona for your child!!!

Reactions: 10

He’s already at half a million in half a day.

He’s in so much city and his dads content but he really doesn’t need to have his own account. I hope they don’t have him shill product or do brand collabs bc he doesn’t need to monetize at 4. He’s so adorable and I love him as a city supporter but I’m also not a fan of kids having their public accounts.

Larger photo - is it his mum? If so that’s cuuute.
I don’t think so. I think he’s just prob helped a short woman see. If so, that’s really kind and even more cute to me bc I’m short and can never see sf concerts 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I agree with everything you’ve all said about little Ronnie’s insta account, I don’t have kids but I’m not into all this promoting and pimping kids out it just attracts online attention that we would all fear.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.