Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People need to remember “Not Guilty” is not the same as innocent. Not guilty could simply mean not enough evidence to convict - it doesn’t mean he didn’t do what he was accused of.
---
FFS they clearly don’t understand that not guilty does not necessarily mean innocent. Mendy had a damn good legal team.
SNAP!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The scum have named no 11’s girlfriend and got a picture of the two of them. The protection order must have been lifted?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
FFS they clearly don’t understand that not guilty does not necessarily mean innocent. Mendy had a damn good legal team.
It’s so hard to secure convictions, and as soon as some of the girls were cross examined and them having sex with others was discussed I knew it would likely end in this outcome.

Also, very interesting to see which footballers have liked Depay and Pogba’s posts on IG.

Last point, I just saw a comment asking if he had been found guilty would have they have also made a post condemning him? We all know they wouldn’t have.

Reactions: 11
Jack commenting “👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 so true brother ❤” under memphis post. I mean, can’t say i’m surprised considering we all know how little he thinks of women. Considering he was at the parties that one of the apparent incidents took place at I would be keeping quiet if I were him.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It’s so hard to secure convictions, and as soon as some of the girls were cross examined and them having sex with others was discussed I knew it would likely end in this outcome.

Also, very interesting to see which footballers have liked Depay and Pogba’s posts on IG.

Last point, I just saw a comment asking if he had been found guilty would have they have also made a post condemning him? We all know they wouldn’t have.
Lingard, Meslier :sick:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I know me unfollowing means zilch but I cant not. Yesterday bet they were all heartbroken for Dele yet it happening to Women who cares
---
Konate, Trippier, Grealish, Rudiger, Cancelo so many. Actually grim.
pjanic, Andreas Pereira, Leroy Fer, Tim Fosu Mensah, sabitzer, jake daniels jeez my follow list is gonna be tiny

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I know me unfollowing means zilch but I cant not. Yesterday bet they were all heartbroken for Dele yet it happening to Women who cares
---

pjanic, Andreas Pereira, Leroy Fer, Tim Fosu Mensah
Tomori, Szoboslai, Aubameyang, Trevor Chalobah, Wijnaldum… could go on for ages tbh.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Bruno Fernandes, Ousmane Dembele, Marcos Alonso, Lucas Vasquez. think itd be quicker if we do a list of who hasnt liked/commented

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Lots of these names are really really disappointing.

How do you see who likes it? I want to look and see if any of my lads have 😭 Memphis Depay has restricted likes 😭

Reactions: 6
Lots of these names are really really disappointing.

How do you see who likes it? I want to look and see if any of my lads have 😭 Memphis Depay has restricted likes 😭
when you tap on the number of likes, people you follow usually show at top. Doesnt show all though.
depending on device you can also search for specific usernames on the likes

Reactions: 2
I mean my bar was low when it came to footballers morals but duck me, there’s not a sliver of moral fibre between them all. I mean you could write out an eloquent post condemning them but it’s not even worth it. Just as simply as @Violetroselily said, they are just all utter cunts.

Reactions: 16
At the mome
when you tap on the number of likes, people you follow usually show at top. Doesnt show all though.
Wow, the post currently has 288,477 likes and 3986 comments. I’m shocked. It’s a disgrace that this is allowed to happen. As someone said a few posts ago, not guilty, doesn’t always mean innocent.
Those poor women

Semedo and Jose Sa have…
Oh for fucks sake ☹. That’s really really disappointing 😢

I’m an idiot, I was on my lurking insta. Switched to my main and I can see them now ☹. Literally loads and loads of them… gross, Thank you tho

• Sad
Reactions: 6
every time i unfollow, i hit refresh and a new name pops up as liked. neymar, david alaba, thomas cairney, rhian brewster kyle walkers peters, andre gray
got to the end so it just says numbers but i'm sure more will like it

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.