Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously Sasha has benefitted a lot from being with Jack with all the followers she has and career opportunities she’s been given that let’s be honest without his name being attached to her there’s no way she would be where she is today financially or it would be unlikely. She is pretty and I’m not saying she could never succeed at anything alone but he’s clearly got her name out there. I don’t understand how she could truly be happy in a relationship with him when he cheats on her. If she is fine with him cheating and is just with him for the lifestyle it gives her then fair enough that’s her choice but how can she not want someone who actually respects and truly loves her? yeah money and the career she has is what she wants and that’s great she got that but how could you ever really be that happy knowing the guy you’re in a relationship with doesn’t have much respect for you if he’s getting with other women. What does Jack gain from this relationship? he obviously doesn’t have a lot of respect and love for her if he wants to sleep around with other women so why doesn’t he just be single?

Sasha has been part of his life a long time so I’m not saying he doesn’t care about her or doesn’t like her but his actions don’t really shows he loves her that much. Does he just not want any other guy to have her is it a control thing that even though he doesn’t want to stay loyal to her he also doesn’t want to lose her to a guy who actually would love her so he wants to keep her around him. She must know about all the cheating or cheating accusations about him so maybe she’s that in love with him or attached she’s willing to stay gain the financial benefits and be the main girl instead of the only girl which is what every girl deserves but maybe she’s ok with not being the only one if it means she’s still part of his life.
She have the power to said enough and end the relationship. Is not easy. But if you choose to still be with a man that disrespect you like that in public, you are the one that allow that. In one of her videos she said something like "were together since we are 16, we known like forever". Thats not a reason to stay with someone. You are with someone because there love and respect, not for the sake of the time you know each other. And she said that when she was doing a make up tutorial like nothing happen. Girl you are very concern about what tabloids said, every time some of them post an article you post an stories or post to dismiss or afirm what the article is about. You really try to act like you dont care, but failed with your own actions. Is sad to see

In the meatime Daily Mail enjoy to have food to share

Reactions: 8
She have the power to said enough and end the relationship. Is not easy. But if you choose to still be with a man that disrespect you like that in public, you are the one that allow that. In one of her videos she said something like "were together since we are 16, we known like forever". Thats not a reason to stay with someone. You are with someone because there love and respect, not for the sake of the time you know each other. And she said that when she was doing a make up tutorial like nothing happen. Girl you are very concern about what tabloids said, every time some of them post an article you post an stories or post to dismiss or afirm what the article is about. You really try to act like you dont care, but failed with your own actions. Is sad to see

I completely agree with you cause at this point can’t feel sorry for someone who is choosing to stay in that situation as hard as it may be to leave. Yeah I think she’s convinced herself it’s real love because of how long they’ve been together and I’m sure she’s attached but anyone can see how much he disrespects her and I wouldn’t call that love. If she’s fine with him cheating if they have some agreement then fair enough but I still think it’s embarrassing to be in a situation like that. I know a lot of people find Jack attractive and he has money so I know people can say they would happily be with him in that kind of situation but when it comes down to it long term wouldn’t you want to spend your life with someone who actually loves and respects you? it’s clear it bothers her with her having to defend the relationship or say things are just lies and rumours so she can’t be that happy deep down.

Reactions: 11
I completely agree with you cause at this point can’t feel sorry for someone who is choosing to stay in that situation as hard as it may be to leave. Yeah I think she’s convinced herself it’s real love because of how long they’ve been together and I’m sure she’s attached but anyone can see how much he disrespects her and I wouldn’t call that love. If she’s fine with him cheating if they have some agreement then fair enough but I still think it’s embarrassing to be in a situation like that. I know a lot of people find Jack attractive and he has money so I know people can say they would happily be with him in that kind of situation but when it comes down to it long term wouldn’t you want to spend your life with someone who actually loves and respects you? it’s clear it bothers her with her having to defend the relationship or say things are just lies and rumours so she can’t be that happy deep down.
For me Jack seems great to be a friend, is amazing with kids ands fans but not has any boyfriend material (at least not for now). Seems like he is in an open relationship and she in a complete negational state of how he lives their relationship.

At what point does she get embarrassed that he’s clearly bleeping about. They probably have some sort of open relationship or agreement or she’s into it lmao
There’s defo an agreement but he’s told to be discreet about it, which he clearly isn’t! He’s as discreet as a sledgehammer! He doesn’t give a tit. Too much tit has gone on for her over the years to give up now, she’s nothing without him.

Reactions: 13
The scenes if Sasha has been getting hers from someone else this whole time as well, if he’s gonna treat their relationship like a game she might as well start playing some defense… 🤣

although we all know the double standards she’d be met with if she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lots of love to you and your Mum @pixxyy 🩷

I know a few fur babies at rainbow bridge, the void they leave in our life’s is so unexplainable 💔

I bet your Dad is waiting for Fiver with a bag of Dreamies

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There’s defo an agreement but he’s told to be discreet about it, which he clearly isn’t! He’s as discreet as a sledgehammer! He doesn’t give a tit. Too much tit has gone on for her over the years to give up now, she’s nothing without him.
But what’s the point in having that lifestyle she clearly loves if you have no peace of mind ? It’s one thing having some kind of agreement before he became as famous as he is now but the embarrassment of everyone knowing what he gets up to 🫣Also he could just rip the rug from under her any minute if he takes more than a passing fancy to one of these girls

Is this legit info

Reactions: 2
off topic but you all know I like to share my life. My Cat Fiver is being put to sleep Tomorrow she's only 11 :( She had fluid on her lungs and in her stomach which they think is caused by cancer. Ever since my Dad died she's looked after me by being in my room everynight.
Pixxy im so so sorry, sending you lots of love <3. Fiver is so cute. youll be in my thoughts today x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But what’s the point in having that lifestyle she clearly loves if you have no peace of mind ? It’s one thing having some kind of agreement before he became as famous as he is now but the embarrassment of everyone knowing what he gets up to 🫣Also he could just rip the rug from under her any minute if he takes more than a passing fancy to one of these girls
Lifestyle must trump everything else for her. Why else does she stay? Wouldn’t be me, I couldn’t put myself through the pain and anguish every time he went out or went on holiday etc.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think there’s an agreement with Jack and Sasha, I just think she’s an absolute mug who feels the Chanel handbags outweigh the relentless humiliation. She’s in with the northern wags now and she’s got herself a regular slot on the daily Mail sidebar of shame, she’s not giving that up.

Reactions: 12
He’s just not worth it, dumb AF, a chavvy, arrogant bellend (who likes a drink too much) and does very well with PR.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In my opinion, a lot of these players use their status as a get out of jail free card. The partners get caught up within the lifestyle & opportunities they get from being with a footballer & then come to think as their behaviour as part of normal life/the job. When really it just isn't acceptable to cheat.

Reactions: 15
She’s an absolute mug tbh and deserves what she gets - I Also notice when there is more attention on her cos of him up to know good as per she puts out more content on insta as knows more people will be looking at her profile and helps her engagement’s - she loves the lifestyle and no way is she giving it up an allowing some other girl to potentially get her life- they prob will get married and have kids but down the line if he meets someone he actually really likes them it’s game over - all this been together her since 16 is just nonsense- most people don’t stay with their childhood sweetheart - if he wasn’t rich she’s be gone years ago ,and he clearly needs the mundane stable life she offers him during the football season to keep him performing on the pitch

Thing is everyone knows she is a complete mug so her markability is way down- what big brand would want someone who is the complete opposite of an empowered woman etc, she’s pretty enough I guess but nothing special at all and not model material either in looks or height so her whole lifestyle depends on him

Reactions: 12
She’s an absolute mug tbh and deserves what she gets - I Also notice when there is more attention on her cos of him up to know good as per she puts out more content on insta as knows more people will be looking at her profile and helps her engagement’s - she loves the lifestyle and no way is she giving it up an allowing some other girl to potentially get her life- they prob will get married and have kids but down the line if he meets someone he actually really likes them it’s game over - all this been together her since 16 is just nonsense- most people don’t stay with their childhood sweetheart - if he wasn’t rich she’s be gone years ago ,and he clearly needs the mundane stable life she offers him during the football season to keep him performing on the pitch

Thing is everyone knows she is a complete mug so her markability is way down- what big brand would want someone who is the complete opposite of an empowered woman etc, she’s pretty enough I guess but nothing special at all and not model material either in looks or height so her whole lifestyle depends on him
Its just like colleen Rooney, but at least Jack is nice to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

So he's supposed to have been with a recruitment consultant who also flogs fast food to the hungry masses as a side gig (not a trolly dolly as originally reported) with 5000 followers on Instagram? Is this the level of gossip we now have to tolerate from the Daily Heil?

Anyhoo, is 5000 followers now the threshold for a beg bagging a baller?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
off topic but you all know I like to share my life. My Cat Fiver is being put to sleep Tomorrow she's only 11 :( She had fluid on her lungs and in her stomach which they think is caused by cancer. Ever since my Dad died she's looked after me by being in my room everynight.
I am so sorry to hear this, she is beautiful, hugs xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone it was peaceful which helped. And to all the lurkers who kindly liked the post come join us we're a friendly bunch x

The Glazers Out bunch wont be happy with me as I bought a Month of MUTV for the pre season games

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.