Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not yet but he probably will be
My club just recently signed a player who was charged with breaches of betting rules after he placed 312 bets on football games yet he only received a suspended 3 month ban and a fine of £600 as the panel found that he did not benefit financially from it, the integrity of the game was unaffected and he had also sought addiction help as he received treatment through the Sporting Chance charity.

Reactions: 8
@Red hair dont care
I thought you would love it! I know this is the football wag thread and I tried @you on the sports star thread a while ago but there are so many tattle threads. Its cute. The Eng team seem a nice bunch don’t they. 🙏Ashes

Our new star boy. He looks goooood in red. For you @pixxyy
View attachment 2303330
god, all the veneers, hair transplants, filler, botox and hair dye footballers get... but do none of them know of the existence of SPF? drives me absolutely mental really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jordan Henderson closer to accepting deal with Al Ettifaq - Liverpool fans what do u think

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Jesus, this Dele interview is so much worse than I thought it would be. Molested by his mums friend at age 6 - I actually have no words.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Jordan Henderson closer to accepting deal with Al Ettifaq - Liverpool fans what do u think
Baffled. I saw people talking about it last night and thought it was just rumours, but a lot of reliable journalists now mentioning it this morning. I understand that these players want to set up their families for life and he can definitely do that earning 700k a week (ridiculous) … but after all the campaigning etc he’s done for the LGBTQ community i’ll be really disappointed if he goes. Happy for him to leave as I think it’s the right time, but really surprised that it’s Saudi he’s considering.

Even more confused at how someone of his level is being offered so much money? He was a great player in his prime but he’s been declining since we won the league, if he’s being offered 700k a week then what are they gonna offer the likes of Salah, KDB, Haaland one day 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
massively confused with what Liverpool are planning because there’s rumours Thiago is off too, it’s obscene the amounts of money Saudi clubs are willing to chuck at any player.

I’m curious if these players that sign over there are taking their wives and daughters, because as a woman it’s one of the last places I’d want to be, regardless of money.

Reactions: 9
Jesus, this Dele interview is so much worse than I thought it would be. Molested by his mums friend at age 6 - I actually have no words.
I think a lot of us following knew it would be something dark. Without this we already knew that he had a tough upbringing, and all these stories of him just inviting any Tom dick and Harry to his when he should have been resting tracks. I feel so bad for him and I hope he feels a weight has been lifted and his mind is clear enough to come back. Id love to see him at any team in the Prem.

Reactions: 20
massively confused with what Liverpool are planning because there’s rumours Thiago is off too, it’s obscene the amounts of money Saudi clubs are willing to chuck at any player.

I’m curious if these players that sign over there are taking their wives and daughters, because as a woman it’s one of the last places I’d want to be, regardless of money.
One of the most reliable journalists in football have confirmed that Thiago is staying, thank god. It’s just been reported that Saudi want to sign Hendo for free, no idea who they think they are 🤣 They throw money at any old player yet want the captain of Liverpool who still has 2 years of his contract left for free 😭

Reactions: 6
gosh, poor poor guy, he's clearly been through so much pain and trauma. haven't watched the full interview yet (so I don't know if he's said anything about therapy/support), but hopefully him talking about it now publicly means he's been able to start processing what happened with a professional. how unbelievably awful, hopefully he has a good support system and genuine friends (not just hangers on) around him now :-(

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah yes did not know it existed as you know who created it! 😁😄
😆 I was gonna mention that! Tattle gold! Happy times. I wonder how Green Bush is doing?
gosh, poor poor guy, he's clearly been through so much pain and trauma. haven't watched the full interview yet (so I don't know if he's said anything about therapy/support), but hopefully him talking about it now publicly means he's been able to start processing what happened with a professional. how unbelievably awful, hopefully he has a good support system and genuine friends (not just hangers on) around him now :-(
I hope he gets back to his best. He has been so brave to do this interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Awful seeing the Dele Ali clips such vulnerable kid turned vulnerable adult no wonder he got sucked into the fame trappings, he was probably searching for real friends and stability.

I hope he has the love and support he deserves and gets his football career back it would be a waste of talent if he didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Baffled. I saw people talking about it last night and thought it was just rumours, but a lot of reliable journalists now mentioning it this morning. I understand that these players want to set up their families for life and he can definitely do that earning 700k a week (ridiculous) … but after all the campaigning etc he’s done for the LGBTQ community i’ll be really disappointed if he goes. Happy for him to leave as I think it’s the right time, but really surprised that it’s Saudi he’s considering.

Even more confused at how someone of his level is being offered so much money? He was a great player in his prime but he’s been declining since we won the league, if he’s being offered 700k a week then what are they gonna offer the likes of Salah, KDB, Haaland one day 😭
That's how I feel - if he leaves, he leaves (I'd like him to stay, and move to Sunderland if he does move) but it feels so disappointing when it's him. And I'd want him to get a proper send-off rather than just....leaving.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t watched any of it yet but definitely going to try and watch it at some point. We have always said on here that his family issues have contributed to his downfall, but I would never have thought it was anything this sinister. Poor guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.