Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You wore that dress… to a wedding. Looks so cheap 😭
The comments in that post 😂 she’s getting roasted. it was his brothers wedding. Spanish people love a wedding and they def dress up for them. They also delayed it bc it was supposed to be last year but it was a media circus with his divorce. I wonder why Gerry didn’t buy her some nice new dress as he should have expected all his and her moves to be scrutinized by media

Reactions: 13
Omg so I went for a little drive to the gym. Pulled over to go in but made the mistake of going on insta, saw his goodbye video and had to drive home cause I cried 😭

I actually feel sick. Can someone come and put me down please

I wonder is this was filmed weeks ago ? Sad for the fans .

Reactions: 9
A lot of people criticised Ben White when he said he was not a fan of football and saw it us a way to make money but at least he was honest.
You can not be a lover of football if you are going to Saudi Arabia at your prime you are literally going for the megabucks.
Sad really.

I here Thomas Partey is also wanted they can have him happily!

Reactions: 15
I'm trying to ignore the stuff about our number11 but just read his House is for let. Fingers crossed means he's off to another Country.

Reactions: 4
Do you think there’s any truth to the rumours that Neves will go to Newcastle on loan?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't wait for the transfer window to close so the Saudi league will piss off trying to poach players 😒😒🤣

Reactions: 11
I can't wait for the transfer window to close so the Saudi league will piss off trying to poach players 😒😒🤣
It seems like they are after everybody at the moment as N'Golo Kante has agreed to sign for Al-Ittihad, Bernardo Silva is a target for Al-Hilal and Edouard Mendy is close to signing for Al-Ahli.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do you think there’s any truth to the rumours that Neves will go to Newcastle on loan?
Probably which is horrible to think of…Seeing him play against us and not for us 🤢.
---
Dier wedding today @ soho farmhouse 💕
Awww I wonder if the dogsitter will get a grid post for the happy occasion. Poor Spurs they’re truly cursed now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It seems like they are after everybody at the moment as N'Golo Kante has agreed to sign for Al-Ittihad, Bernardo Silva is a target for Al-Hilal and Edouard Mendy is close to signing for Al-Ahli.
Not to mention Jack 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting thread on Mason Mount's PR blitz and why he's so insistent on a transfer to United when Liverpool or Arsenal would've been the best options purely on footballing grounds (the Casemiro/Bruno/Mount midfield will be a trainwreck)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.