Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes and got pregnant with him…

So does she have a kid already? And why did he think it wasn’t his? Already hooked on this story 😊

Also can I just say I bloody loathe the phrase “love you to the moon and back”. Ick ick ick.
But at least no balloon arch so let’s be grateful for small mercies.

Reactions: 12
Also can I just say I bloody loathe the phrase “love you to the moon and back”. Ick ick ick.
Yes yes yes!
But instead he has a... Nine of Spades.

What does it meeeeeaaan?

Reactions: 4
So does she have a kid already? And why did he think it wasn’t his? Already hooked on this story 😊

Gnabry didn’t think it was his… and then they broke up

• Wow
Reactions: 2
lil babies are here
Lovely little names to be fair!

Didn’t think she was that far along so makes me more pissed for her that he was off in Ibiza, twins do usually come early though I guess.

Reactions: 15
Is there a known reason though?
And does she have a kid?
she doesn’t - he threw her out and called the police. It was big news in Germany at the time. And then she never had a baby. So was lies or she lost it (sad if that so) and now she’s having kid with Gnabry’s lookalike

• Wow
Reactions: 13
duck this is actually quite sad. I know I always jokingly slander him but the abuse he’s had from some Chelsea fans is actually sad to see. It’s funny seeing them all fuming in the comments when they have been begging for him to leave for the last year 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 18
duck this is actually quite sad. I know I always jokingly slander him but the abuse he’s had from some Chelsea fans in the last year is actually sad to see. It’s funny seeing them all fuming in the comments when they have been begging for him to leave for the last year 🤣

The funniest part is Kai Haverts in the comments like: “😢😢😢😢” like hasn’t left to go to Arsenal🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The funniest part is Kai Haverts in the comments like: “😢😢😢😢” like hasn’t left to go to Arsenal🤣
I just saw that 🤣 I never thought he would leave Chelsea tbh that’s like Trent leaving Liverpool or Foden leaving City, I would be coughing blood if Trent ever dared 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Noooo, he's reacting to how devastated Mason looks.
Maybe he'll take him to see some nice donkeys, as therapy.

Poor Mason, hope he finds happiness. I admired the way he always acknowledged the fans even after another loss, even with all the abuse.

Reactions: 12
Noooo, he's reacting to how devastated Mason looks.
Maybe he'll take him to see some nice donkeys, as therapy.

Poor Mason, hope he finds happiness. I admired the way he always acknowledged the fans even after another loss, even with all the abuse.
I hope it works out for Mason. Feel like he would have been great under Poch tho!

Reactions: 7
The vast majority of Chelsea fans didn't abuse him. But over the last four years you do pick up on players' personality traits from all the interviews and social media content they do, as well as the reporting. If there's one thing that we all (apart from the yerdas) learnt about him in that period it's that his ego surpasses his ability. Both Lampard and Tuchel have mentioned that he has a sense of entitlement to a starting position, so the Felix loan and the Nkunku pre-agreement bruised him. Potter then started benching him because his form was absolutely horrific (if you don't watch Chelsea matches then think of his World Cup performances, but worse). And then you have the Co-Sporting Directors refusing to make an exception for him from the wage structure that's been in place since January.

He makes clear in the video that it was his own decision to leave, for all the reasons I've mentioned above, plus the fact United offered £250k per week in wages whereas Chelsea's offer was £190k, and his PR group believes he has a bigger chance of becoming the next David Beckham off the pitch (💀) by moving to United. I wouldn't be particularly concerned by how he appears in it - in fact, he strikes me as non-plussed and is just rattling off a statement that he clearly didn't even write himself. It was also recorded at least two weeks ago because he's since changed his hair back.

I thought he could be a talent in his first Premier League season but I lost confidence in the second season, and about half the Chelsea fanbase followed in 21/22. He's not "starter for a Big 6 club" calibre when you look at where his G/As (the main defence from his backers) come from. That's a pill he's going to have to swallow when this idea of him and Bruno in the same midfield makes contact with reality.

FP7veLwacAEF_H_.jpg

Fzjz45maAAEv1DI.jpg

Edit: also, for anyone who hasn't seen it, this is how you leave your childhood club with class and your dignity intact:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The vast majority of Chelsea fans didn't abuse him. But over the last four years you do pick up on players' personality traits from all the interviews and social media content they do, as well as the reporting. If there's one thing that we all (apart from the yerdas) learnt about him in that period it's that his ego surpasses his ability. Both Lampard and Tuchel have mentioned that he has a sense of entitlement to a starting position, so the Felix loan and the Nkunku pre-agreement bruised him. Potter then started benching him because his form was absolutely horrific (if you don't watch Chelsea matches then think of his World Cup performances, but worse). And then you have the Co-Sporting Directors refusing to make an exception for him from the wage structure that's been in place since January.

He makes clear in the video that it was his own decision to leave, for all the reasons I've mentioned above, plus the fact United offered £250k per week in wages whereas Chelsea's offer was £190k, and his PR group believes he has a bigger chance of becoming the next David Beckham off the pitch (💀) by moving to United. I wouldn't be particularly concerned by how he appears in it - in fact, he strikes me as non-plussed and is just rattling off a statement that he clearly didn't even write himself. It was also recorded at least two weeks ago because he's since changed his hair back.

I thought he could be a talent in his first Premier League season but I lost confidence in the second season, and about half the Chelsea fanbase followed in 21/22. He's not "starter for a Big 6 club" calibre when you look at where his G/As (the main defence from his backers) come from. That's a pill he's going to have to swallow when this idea of him and Bruno in the same midfield makes contact with reality.

View attachment 2285172

View attachment 2285173

Edit: also, for anyone who hasn't seen it, this is how you leave your childhood club with class and your dignity intact:

soz x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.