Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronaldo making them change rules for him instead of marrying the mother of his kids is peak footballer boyfriend isn’t it.
To be fair he's the one footballer where its not completely impossible they might 😅

(Not entirely serious, obviously. But not 0% serious either)

Reactions: 1
Dont know if any of you are like me & wonder just how many people have photos of you in the background.
My Cousin was on ITV reading a article about the Southern 100 motorbike racing. Part of the video is footage from 2019 & you get a few seconds of my Dad 😲 Crazy that a article posted Yesterday & no guarantee that anyone who knew him wouldve seen it.
---
I'm just watching Dele's interview & the sleeping tablet didnt we discuss that in a earlier thread?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Dont know if any of you are like me & wonder just how many people have photos of you in the background.
My Cousin was on ITV reading a article about the Southern 100 motorbike racing. Part of the video is footage from 2019 & you get a few seconds of my Dad 😲 Crazy that a article posted Yesterday & no guarantee that anyone who knew him wouldve seen it.
---
I'm just watching Dele's interview & the sleeping tablet didnt we discuss that in a earlier thread?
Omg that’s amazing @pixxyy
Do you think that might be a sign from your Dad because of yesterday? I hope you are ok love?

Re Dele I think we did discuss whether he surrounded himself with the right people because there were pictures of him with clear hanger ons.

Reactions: 10
Do you think that might be a sign especially after yesterday? I hope you are ok love
I'm doing ok thank you, I'm still not sure how I feel about signs but if not signs the most amazing timing. As also I face away from windows when on here randomly looked out just as a Rainbow appeared :D

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm doing ok thank you, I'm still not sure how I feel about signs but if not signs the most amazing timing. As also I face away from windows when on here randomly looked out just as a Rainbow appeared :D
Re the 🌈 that is beautiful. Amazing timing and that is very true that people might have pictures of you in the background.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think that might be a sign from your Dad because of yesterday? I hope you are ok love?

Re Dele I think we did discuss whether he surrounded himself with the right people because there were pictures of him with clear hanger ons.
I think most of us thought the player that was in the papers a while ago that the paper claimed to be addicted to sleeping pills was Gucci. The player never was named but was "still playing" when the story was published.

Glad that he is gaving public support.

This is the big problem with addicts/people that are in rehab. The people that are close or the "friends". When i read or hear "is just having fun" made me crazy.
I remember years ago Maradona tells that when he was in rehab time he went a restaurant with his family. A random man went to his table and offer him drugs. I mean the man trying to cleaning himself, was with his young kids and in a public place but was offer the same! From this to everyone on his inner circle that give him drugs or alcohol to put him in a place were could be manipulated.sad

Reactions: 12
It's obviously terrible what happened to Dele Ali when he was a kid and he has my sympathy, but to be honest I'm really sick of hearing about him.

He was yesterday's news years ago. Football needs to move on and forget about him.
That doesn't sound very sympathetic, fair enough the comment about football moving on but the lad has been through a lot and by talking about it hopefully it helps him and others. Watch the interview.

• Heart
It's an interesting point. I know my parents are in quite a few of the promo photos their local pub post on Instagram. Although they do know the people that run it, and the pub's usual photo guy is a mate of mine, so I doubt they mind.

Reactions: 6
Aww the dele interview was such a hard watch I felt so sad because my mum has been through very similar hardships in her own childhood. She’s the most amazing loving person but there’s so much hurt and pain behind her eyes I hope this interview brought deli some inner peace he really deserves that now x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
---
That’s so cool about the video and the rainbow!

I have the same thing with pictures! I always wonder if I’m accidentally in someone’s photo lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.