Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
Pochettino is losing his sex appeal with the dribble he’s waffling in his Chelsea interview he’s got some Sam Allardyce fat head going on

Chelsea have been the greatest team in England for 10,12,15 years according to Poch, yeah because Liverpool and Man City haven’t won anything at all for years

Fuck the Chelsea Cowboy Chiefs FC

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

hyoopy

Jesus, this Dele interview is so much worse than I thought it would be. Molested by his mums friend at age 6 - I actually have no words.
gosh, poor poor guy, he's clearly been through so much pain and trauma. haven't watched the full interview yet (so I don't know if he's said anything about therapy/support), but hopefully him talking about it now publicly means he's been able to start processing what happened with a professional. how unbelievably awful, hopefully he has a good support system and genuine friends (not just hangers on) around him now :-(

• Heart

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I remember the tweets being mentioned a few years ago, yet apparently took til now for him to delete :ROFLMAO:
gonna be weird seeing him at Spurs as I always pictured him at Arse/Chelsea with the London clubs
See I picture him more on Love Island. As one of the Casa boys that doesn’t get picked.

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Lots of love to you and your Mum @pixxyy 🩷

I know a few fur babies at rainbow bridge, the void they leave in our life’s is so unexplainable 💔

I bet your Dad is waiting for Fiver with a bag of Dreamies

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Exactly as I certainly wouldn’t want to live there! Also if you are not a married couple you can’t live together, it’s illegal! Even if you have kids already, it’s ridiculous. Just shows how bloody backward the country is.
Ronaldo making them change rules for him instead of marrying the mother of his kids is peak footballer boyfriend isn’t it.

• Haha

hyoopy

actually feel sick. wow, a sexual assault and rape trial resulted in no conviction, how shocking, it's not like that happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME. very very very very very very very very rarely, basically never, are men 'taken down' by some scheming woman. there is basically never a mass conspiracy, these disgusting powerful rich men bring it upon themselves by not taking no for an answer, because they think women are inanimate pretty objects to stare at, and not people. seriously, how dare they act like mendy has been oppressed by some malicious targeted scheme? idiots

soon all of these footballers will be posting about the women's world cup, more empty platitudes, then on mother's day it'll be 'wow aren't these women in my life all just great', and then a few months later they'll probably be photographed cheating on their long term partner or the mother of their children because having no respect for women is the norm in football, and it's to be expected of these stupid entitled twats

BDY_97

VIP Member
These two are soulmates and I can’t be convinced otherwise
Awww congrats to them, I really like Sophia. This summer has been full of engagements, weddings & babies, meanwhile poor Sasha got a week in France and sent back home while Jack fucked off to ibiza 😭💀

• Haha
Reactions: 20

pixxyy

VIP Member
Fairs. But this is why I don't post in this thread much. I always get the impression the ball knowledge, or even interest, is limited to say the least.
I dont think thats true at all, just not really how we use this thread. This is really for the off the pitch gossip with the Club Football thread for the on the pitch type posts

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Jesus, this Dele interview is so much worse than I thought it would be. Molested by his mums friend at age 6 - I actually have no words.
I think a lot of us following knew it would be something dark. Without this we already knew that he had a tough upbringing, and all these stories of him just inviting any Tom dick and Harry to his when he should have been resting tracks. I feel so bad for him and I hope he feels a weight has been lifted and his mind is clear enough to come back. Id love to see him at any team in the Prem.