Footballers & Wags #47

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it's quite funny the woman's team won the euros the under 21s just won it and the men's senior team are here like...🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know training/keeping fit is a big part of footballers off season, but I don’t really get Madders going off to Ibiza, coming back for the twins to be born then going to Portugal for training, would you not just train in the UK when you have a couple of week old babies at home and you’ve already been away?

Reactions: 16
I know training/keeping fit is a big part of footballers off season, but I don’t really get Madders going off to Ibiza, coming back for the twins to be born then going to Portugal for training, would you not just train in the UK when you have a couple of week old babies at home and you’ve already been away?
I hope he’s paid for an amazing nanny to help Kennedy. 3 babies under 3 will be exhausting don’t envy her

Reactions: 16
Do you think she can feel seats when she sits down? Or is it like bringing your own personal cushion
I’d love to know 😂 all these girls he’s been papped with are nothing like Lucia (who was with Sasha for lunch today)

Reactions: 18
Not a balloon arch in sight! These pics are gorgeous, congrats to them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.