Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this has always the way since forever for all sports. We don’t have footballers here in North America at least not on superstar level. But when i was younger my friend dated an nba player. She would drag me out to the clubs and I went bc i love people watching. but I saw the likes of shaq, Kobe (rip), odom etc. you could always count on the same girls showing up to certain clubs after games. There were even hockey girls.
Hockey girls are a whole different thing in themselves, iirc.

Reactions: 1
Hockey girls are a whole different thing in themselves, iirc.
When I hear hockey girls I think of girls who actually play field hockey and are often absolutely mad af. I presume the other post is about fans of ice hockey though.

Reactions: 4
When I hear hockey girls I think of girls who actually play field hockey and are often absolutely mad af. I presume the other post is about fans of ice hockey though.
Both are notoriously nuts, but yes, it was on about the latter.

Reactions: 4
This is really bad 🙁 Obviously he deserves to be punished for it but it’s ridiculous that the sport is so causal about betting and gambling. I’m constantly seeing sponsorships, ads etc that encourage it so what do they expect? What these people fail to realize is that it’s a serious addiction which can often have more impact than a physical addiction.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Yeah just heard it on the radio bet on his own team to lose when he did not play.
That's so bad. Wonder if Brentford will release him now because of this? I understand he has a problem and should be supported but to walk back into that team knowing you betted against them will be tough

Reactions: 8
This is really bad 🙁 Obviously he deserves to be punished for it but it’s ridiculous that the sport is so causal about betting and gambling. I’m constantly seeing sponsorships, ads etc that encourage it so what do they expect? What these people fail to realize is that it’s a serious addiction which can often have more impact than a physical addiction.

Should be a life ban for betting against your own team (and is in other sports).

Reactions: 6
Omg?? What is it with ugly men and having the audacity to cheat on someone who they were massively punching with anyway. That’s not even the worst part, a 17 year old?! Disgusting prick.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That's so bad. Wonder if Brentford will release him now because of this? I understand he has a problem and should be supported but to walk back into that team knowing you betted against them will be tough
Gareth Southgate looks a bit silly now 🤣🤣
---
Omg?? What is it with ugly men and having the audacity to cheat on someone who they were massively punching with anyway. That’s not even the worst part, a 17 year old?! Disgusting prick.

I mean that video is shocking quality is it actually him 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Gareth Southgate looks a bit silly now 🤣🤣
---

I mean that video is shocking quality is it actually him 🤣🤣
The video is probably the least incriminating part of the tweet, i’m more focused on someone lying in bed with him and the family portrait in the background 😭 People on twitter saying she’s not 17 thank god, but he’s still a piece of tit for cheating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
noooooooooo his wife seems lovely, I tell ya the only player I trust is Harry Kane.

From The Upshot
As Andres Iniesta finally retires, a reminder that his wondergoal against Chelsea in 2009 sparked such huge celebrations in Catalonia that it caused a spike in the birth rate nine months later.

On the anniversary, Iniesta calls up some of 'his' kids to wish them a happy conception day.

• Haha

He’s an absolute prick for this, but I don’t think she’s 17, there’s a pic on her page of her cutting into a 25th birthday cake from last year.

Reactions: 9

Aww man! I thought he was one of the good ones 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Dont think Francesca has been online yet as her Insta is now getting comments about it.
Oh I hope Charlotte has lots of friends around her :(

Is Tripper still with his wife? I remember something about her not going to the world cup?

Reactions: 3
Is Tripper still with his wife? I remember something about her not going to the world cup?
I’m sure she’d only just had their third baby hence why she didn’t go (don’t quote me tho) and they are very much still together from her IG😬

I’m sure she’d only just had their third baby hence why she didn’t go (don’t quote me tho) and they are very much still together from her IG😬
Isla turned 1 a couple of Weeks ago. usually you get the 'oh I didnt know he was married quotes' yeah not this time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.