Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never realised the managers linked with the Spurs job were this bad or unproven. I wonder if they'd consider Potter despite his hideous results with Chelsea. It's not like he was even at Chelsea long enough for either set of fans to be mad about it (well maybe the Spurs fans would be mad since he's terrible).

Edit: the first tweet I see after posting this

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What a bleeping weirdo 😭. These desperate fangirls are so strange…

not going to lie though I was half expecting Talia 💀
You know I was too!

And while this is not a nice thing to happen, seriously what the duck do these idiots expect when they all shag around with the same weird arse groupies?

I'm afraid my sympathies are minimal.

Reactions: 11
the amount of luck in this game we're having jeez could've been a 1st half thrashing

Reactions: 1
We'll cook when Lampard tax is lifted

and when Galladog is sold of course

I'm sorry do we actually have a pen. I can't bleeping believe it
My team Port Vale had to wait 73 games before we got one and of course we missed it, however we got another penalty in the same game which we scored from and ended up winning 2-1. By not getting a penalty for 73 games it also broke a British record for the longest run without a penalty as no other teams have ever matched this and probably never will.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm not used to scoring so many goals, & had to be Felix scoring against us seems forever ago he was linked to us
---
awks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Chelsea Twitter is in meltdown. The first half was fine, we were the dominant team and just the usual poor finishing plus unlucky with the goals (and Galladog tax of course). The second half was disgraceful and probably the worst I've seen us play for months. Gallagher's performance has to be one of the worst of a PL player that I can think of.

Colwill is deservedly getting heat. I'm sick of arrogant, unproven bums who feel they can disrespect the club and the people who pay their wages. I don't care if we could get £30-40m for him, I want him rotting on the bench for the under 21s for the next two seasons until he learns his lesson and shuffles off to Besiktas

Reactions: 7
on the downside I'm not quids in on my survey site after we won think I get about 50p :ROFLMAO:
---
Not so Spursy he's won a award though tbh I wanted David to win

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That's gone on since the 70s at least, but it was more discreet pre-Internet.
this has always the way since forever for all sports. We don’t have footballers here in North America at least not on superstar level. But when i was younger my friend dated an nba player. She would drag me out to the clubs and I went bc i love people watching. but I saw the likes of shaq, Kobe (rip), odom etc. you could always count on the same girls showing up to certain clubs after games. There were even hockey girls.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.