Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
fact they dont show the kids much makes me wonder how they got the pic? As Twitter says its photoshop but could it be this Woman shagged a friend of Tripps in his spare room
The tattoo looks the same though. Just above his nips

Reactions: 8
Sure we'll find out soon as if not him he's bound to do a statement

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if it’s the shocking quality of the photo but the star doesn’t look the same. The bottom looks wonky compared and isn’t as neat as his 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Colwill is deservedly getting heat. I'm sick of arrogant, unproven bums who feel they can disrespect the club and the people who pay their wages. I don't care if we could get £30-40m for him, I want him rotting on the bench for the under 21s for the next two seasons until he learns his lesson and shuffles off to Besiktas
you honestly need to chill out - it’s not that deep. he’s a 20 year old lad, give the kid a break. wishing his career to be over before it’s even began for posting a picture online after being provoked is a bit extreme. he’s not even made a senior level appearance for chelsea so how on earth is he an arrogant unproven bum 😂 your fans doing too much man it’s just a tweet. it’s not his fault you’ve got a shite manager, a shite owner and a shite team.

Reactions: 12
Colwill is deservedly getting heat. I'm sick of arrogant, unproven bums who feel they can disrespect the club and the people who pay their wages. I don't care if we could get £30-40m for him, I want him rotting on the bench for the under 21s for the next two seasons until he learns his lesson and shuffles off to Besiktas
He's a young lad out on loan. Do you think he should be locked away somewhere just because Chelsea are playing badly? It's the least deserved heat I've seen in a while.

I don’t know if it’s the shocking quality of the photo but the star doesn’t look the same. The bottom looks wonky compared and isn’t as neat as his 🕵️‍♀️
Nah it’s definitely him. Not a great quality picture but the tattoos look the same to me, I doubt there’s someone with almost the exact same tattoos as him lol it’s too much of a coincidence. I would maybe say the family picture had been photoshopped but not once have I ever seen either of them post a family picture like that on social media. What a scumbag 🤮

Reactions: 11
Nah it’s definitely him. Not a great quality picture but the tattoos look the same to me, I doubt there’s someone with almost the exact same tattoos as him lol it’s too much of a coincidence. I would maybe say the family picture had been photoshopped but not once have I ever seen either of them post a family picture like that on social media. What a scumbag 🤮
Yeh the picture is baffling me but you never know. I just hope it isn’t true 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Yeh the picture is baffling me but you never know. I just hope it isn’t true 😩
Yeah you never know with social media these days but looks too similar to him for it to be anyone else. I saw that his wife is on holiday from her insta, imagine waking up and seeing that 😔

• Sad
I can't find the family pic anywhere so to me def his house at least. Its either him or he got matching tattoos with a mate/family member

Reactions: 5
wonder if thats about the stories that he bet on Brentford to lose

Reactions: 6
Between the Chelsea player's stalker, Ivan Toney and now this Kieran Trippier malarkey, there is a lot going on! And we haven't even hit summer break yet.

My two penneth's worth:

1) On the stalker - awful situation to be in, and I can imagine it really took its toll on all three of the players. Especially as she could turn up at the training ground etc. I know its a faff but couldn't Mount have changed his number? The article seems to talk about her contacting him through multiple numbers but not him changing his? I know it would only cut off one line of comms but its something. Also agree with @GoldenBoots too in that if they are just contacting randomers on Insta to invite to parties (during lockdowns too....) then they may want to rethink the people they open themselves too. These people (as they can see) could be anyone.

2) On Ivan T - I hope he gets some help. Did I see Southgate saying about helping him or did I dream that? (Entirely possible its been a very long few weeks)

3) I think it is Trippier. Let's face it at this point- is anyone suprised at another footballer cheating??!?

Love coming back to a thread full of stuff!!

Reactions: 21
That's so bad. Wonder if Brentford will release him now because of this? I understand he has a problem and should be supported but to walk back into that team knowing you betted against them will be tough
I think they offered him a new contract last week so I think they are gonna stick by him.

fact they dont show the kids much makes me wonder how they got the pic? As Twitter says its photoshop but could it be this Woman shagged a friend of Tripps in his spare room
Does he have a brother?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.