Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I could change my name on this site too circus supporter. Who the hell are we getting in as our new manager? They say bad things come in threes. I’m expecting a new Dier contract to really top it all off.

Reactions: 13
god, that sounds like such a stressful and horrible experience for him, poor guy. hopefully he's received psychological support and this doesn't affect his future friendships and relationships, this kind of harassment/stalking really is an assault on your trust in other people :-(
Well I'm sure he's had a lovely day with her pleading guilty and getting into Europe. Hopefully some weight is off his mind.

Reactions: 10
How lovely! I really like Dani, watched her documentary about anxiety and really enjoyed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else find Melissa Reddy unbelievable annoying? Her voice is so monotonous it makes me want to smash my TV 🤣

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find Melissa Reddy unbelievable annoying? Her voice is so monotonous it makes me want to smash my TV 🤣
I feel bad saying it but a lot of South African accents like hers are annoying. She probably speaks Afrikaans as her first language.

I give her a pass as she's hot :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My friend works close to a bar where a lot of the local footballers go (not in Manchester) he said the amount of girls that obviously go trying to pull a player is 10 a penny.
That's gone on since the 70s at least, but it was more discreet pre-Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.