Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you honestly need to chill out - it’s not that deep. he’s a 20 year old lad, give the kid a break. wishing his career to be over before it’s even began for posting a picture online after being provoked is a bit extreme. he’s not even made a senior level appearance for chelsea so how on earth is he an arrogant unproven bum 😂 your fans doing too much man it’s just a tweet. it’s not his fault you’ve got a shite manager, a shite owner and a shite team.
I did not realise at the time, but I should love Colwill as he scored the own goal a year ago this weekend at Wembley that promoted my team Forest 😃😊 so cheers duck!
I am joking but you know 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's a young lad out on loan. Do you think he should be locked away somewhere just because Chelsea are playing badly? It's the least deserved heat I've seen in a while.
It's not just the tweet where he disrespected the club. He also said in an interview that he forgets he's a Chelsea player and implies he wants to stay at Brighton because they believed in him when Chelsea didn't, even though the whole purpose of his loan was because Chelsea believed in him and wanted to help his development. It was also in response to a Brighton content creator who was clearly stirring the pot. Combine this with the fact he turned down a senior England call up to stay comfortable in the U20s and both his mentality and professionalism stink.
---
you honestly need to chill out - it’s not that deep. he’s a 20 year old lad, give the kid a break. wishing his career to be over before it’s even began for posting a picture online after being provoked is a bit extreme. he’s not even made a senior level appearance for chelsea so how on earth is he an arrogant unproven bum 😂 your fans doing too much man it’s just a tweet. it’s not his fault you’ve got a shite manager, a shite owner and a shite team.
again, you need to see the full context. You're not a Chelsea fan so I don't expect you to know it, but check it out before commenting and you'll see why there was such a tide of outrage. Also you're lashing out yourself with that final sentence - maybe you need to honestly chill out too

Reactions: 2
Trippier post was made by a well known troll (sunderland supporter too) - have mutuals with him on Facebook and apparently banned on numerous twitter accounts for the same sort of thing! According to twitter he was targeting someone last week and his address was leaked from a news article about him being convicted of threatening behaviour 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Trippier post was made by a well known troll (sunderland supporter too) - have mutuals with him on Facebook and apparently banned on numerous twitter accounts for the same sort of thing! According to twitter he was targeting someone last week and his address was leaked from a news article about him being convicted of threatening behaviour 🤣
It’s all over Twitter it is fake and photoshopped.
poor Kieran and his wife. What possesses someone to do this. People are WEIRD

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s all over Twitter it is fake and photoshopped.
poor Kieran and his wife. What possesses someone to do this. People are WEIRD
It’s absolutely shocking! As if the claims weren’t bad enough to claim the woman was actually a 17 year old girl too the consequences of that are diabolical.

Reactions: 12
It’s absolutely shocking! As if the claims weren’t bad enough to claim the woman was actually a 17 year old girl too the consequences of that are diabolical.
This is were the authorities need to charge people with false accusations. Sadly trying to find them takes ages and usually nothing happens.

Reactions: 10
God I went into the office for a few hours and it’s all kicked off so I haven’t been able to look properly.

I think it is Trippier?? The tattoos are very similar and the photo doesn’t look like one that he or his missus have posted before…he’s probably hooked up with her in the spare room or something? It’s not unlikely that he didn’t want to risk bringing a girl back to his own bed…unless he has a brother with very similar tattoos? I think it is him.

If it’s fake, where did they get the picture from of his family? And who’s the guy?

If it is he’s disgusting for cheating. Even if the girl is of legal age, it’s still grim to cheat on your wife.

This is were the authorities need to charge people with false accusations. Sadly trying to find them takes ages and usually nothing happens.
This one’s basically outed himself posting on loads of accounts in his own name when a quick Google search brings up his address from a previous conviction but I totally agree something should be done about false allegations.

Reactions: 5
It's not just the tweet where he disrespected the club. He also said in an interview that he forgets he's a Chelsea player and implies he wants to stay at Brighton because they believed in him when Chelsea didn't, even though the whole purpose of his loan was because Chelsea believed in him and wanted to help his development. It was also in response to a Brighton content creator who was clearly stirring the pot. Combine this with the fact he turned down a senior England call up to stay comfortable in the U20s and both his mentality and professionalism stink.
---

again, you need to see the full context. You're not a Chelsea fan so I don't expect you to know it, but check it out before commenting and you'll see why there was such a tide of outrage. Also you're lashing out yourself with that final sentence - maybe you need to honestly chill out too
Yeah I’m gonna come in and defend him now too since I am a Brighton fan. Was it disrespectful - yes, obviously, but I’d argue it’s a joke. I don’t believe it was his decision to stay in the England U23s so I’m not sure why he’s supposedly unprofessional? He stayed on our bench for a long time this season, patiently, was a great team player, and absolutely stepped up when needed. To me he is a model professional tbh.

Is it really a surprise to you that he wants to leave to somewhere a. With European football, b. Where he’s settled in the area and team - which includes two other former Chelsea academy players so he’s obviously comfortable. And C,most importantly, where he knows he’ll play next season - because let’s be real, over the last 12 months he’s seen you sign 3+ players in his position so has no guarantees whatsoever he gets into your team.

He’s a kid, celebrating a massive achievement with his mates. It’s not that deep. And even if it is - he’s pretty justified imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
God I went into the office for a few hours and it’s all kicked off so I haven’t been able to look properly.

I think it is Trippier?? The tattoos are very similar and the photo doesn’t look like one that he or his missus have posted before…he’s probably hooked up with her in the spare room or something? It’s not unlikely that he didn’t want to risk bringing a girl back to his own bed…unless he has a brother with very similar tattoos? I think it is him.

If it’s fake, where did they get the picture from of his family? And who’s the guy?

If it is he’s disgusting for cheating. Even if the girl is of legal age, it’s still grim to cheat on your wife.
Exactly the picture is the 1 part that actually makes it more real. I'm bored so have been trying to find it elsewhere & can't find it anywhere

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m gonna come in and defend him now too since I am a Brighton fan. Was it disrespectful - yes, obviously, but I’d argue it’s a joke. I don’t believe it was his decision to stay in the England U23s so I’m not sure why he’s supposedly unprofessional? He stayed on our bench for a long time this season, patiently, was a great team player, and absolutely stepped up when needed. To me he is a model professional tbh.

Is it really a surprise to you that he wants to leave to somewhere a. With European football, b. Where he’s settled in the area and team - which includes two other former Chelsea academy players so he’s obviously comfortable. And C,most importantly, where he knows he’ll play next season - because let’s be real, over the last 12 months he’s seen you sign 3+ players in his position so has no guarantees whatsoever he gets into your team.

He’s a kid, celebrating a massive achievement with his mates. It’s not that deep. And even if it is - he’s pretty justified imo.
I don't know how many times I have to say it but the outrage isn't coming from the fact he wants to leave. In football good CBs are two a penny compared to other positions. We've already got Badiashille as the likely LCB starter under Poch, and all that changes if Colwill leaves next season is Koulibaly stays as depth.

Once again, the outrage is coming from the fact he's disrespecting the club. Chelsea has never been a club to keep a player here against their wishes. As soon as a replacement is sorted and a new team is found for the old player, they're gone. Cobham made this guy, but he's decided to take to The Athletic, fan media, and Twitter with (not so) subtle digs. That's the basis for criticising his professionalism. And choosing to continue to play youth football rather than accept a call up to the senior national team is the basis for criticising his mentality.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
From the original poster of the Trippier rumours Instagram page 😬
He might be a twit & i'm still not sure if its Tripps or a Brother/Mate with matching tatts. But that pic is def his House as a photoshopped family pic surely the original pic would be easy to find online. That one isnt

Reactions: 7
i’m a football fan - i follow what happens at most clubs because i enjoy football. not lashing out anywhere, just stating a fact 🤷🏻‍♀️ still don’t think he deserves to languish on a bench and have no career just cos you lot have seen your arse.

---

I don’t know too much about the whole situation, it’s all good you saying Chelsea believed in him but no one knows what goes on behind the scenes apart from the club and the players. For all we know he could have hated Chelsea and didn’t feel appreciated, none of this we would ever know because very rarely does info like that ever become public knowledge. I do think his post was a bit childish but it was harmless imo, and tbh I wouldn’t blame him for wanting to stay at Brighton where he’s guaranteed European football & the club is stable, rather than the utter tit show that’s taking place at Chelsea 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just caught up and realized all of this has already been said lol, oh well 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who was this, tweet unavailable for me?
It's been deleted. Picture of Kieran Trippier in bed that was taken by some woman. Some are saying it's fake but I don't know because the tattoos are the same and the pic on the wall in the background looks quite a private one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.