Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Well not the best day at the office for us yesterday 😬 Even though we’ve won the league I’m still a bit gutted, the team were all over the place!
I think they just took pity on them and let them win tbh 🤣
---
@olivia321 you are now officially a tattle godmother 💙🩵 my baby boy arrived early this morning! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32

olivia321

VIP Member
I can’t stand Harry Maguire one of the most arrogant people walking this earth, thinks he’s a world class footballer when he’s fuckin crap.

His whole family are like that, if you’ve never come across them in a restaurant your lucky, the lot of them are so obnoxious and think they are like some mafia, bunch of funny shaped head dickheads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Donald23

VIP Member
From Popbitch

>> Big Questions <<​
Who's asking what this week?​

Which huge international striker has been linked with a move away from his current club this summer but is fighting to stay put? Yes, he's having a pretty good season, but his love for the club runs deeper than that. He's secretly dating one of the club management.​
Kane and levy? Maybe that’s why they are consistently firing managers as they get in the way of true love

• Haha
Reactions: 28

olivia321

VIP Member
😂 Funny shaped head dickheads 😂 I still piss myself at him being called Slabhead!

He is an arrogant knob and his cling on family. Hope he gets sold this summer
I honestly don’t know how your fans don’t physically remove him from your club he’s abysmal.

I saw Daisy in Nando’s a few months ago swinging a white Jacquemus bag like it was a Birkin. I feel sorry for the mother giving birth to all them big heads she must have needed hundreds of stitches

• Haha
Reactions: 27

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Delighted for Forest and Man City! Even more delighted that Arsenal haven’t won that league. Get it right up you Arteta, there’s your karma for continuing to back an absolute wrong yin and choosing him to start for you week in week out.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
This is the side of football I seriously detest 😡 The colour of a person's skin has absolutely sod all to do with how they are as a person, and to be a racist they are the absolute scum of the earth.

• Heart
  • Sad

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Even i feel a bit sorry for him if this is true. Phil Jones rejected the chance of a testimonial at Manchester United saying: "Apart from my mum and dad, who else would turn up?" 😢

• Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone cares about German football but Dortmund are potentially about to win the Bundesliga for the first time in over 10 years. They haven’t done it since they won it under Klopp in 2012, Bayern have won it every year since. All they have to do is win their last game next week, really hope they do it there’s a lot of players I would love to see win it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

wordzalad

VIP Member
Was the rest of the England team/Man Utd team busy? Imagine thinking and being like ooh an England international… is it Kane? Maybe Saka, he’s a good lad… and it says it’s a Man Utd player… oh maybe it’s Rashford, he’s a lovely guy… and then Maguire turns up with his funko pop head.

• Haha
  • Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
The Vinicius Jr incident is mortifying, was being racially abused the whole game, was ignored when he was trying to point it out, then got rushed by the GK and another player grabbed him round the neck, but HE was the one red carded for that little lash out at the end?

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
Just like to point out i am a fucking delight to know even as a Arsenal fan 😉
I said when we lost to city that was the title decided then. The most annoying thing it was always Arsenal to lose and i just don't think we have the squad to compete, yet!

All seriousness well done city.

View attachment 2169970
I think you’re the only Arsenal fan on here, but I just want to say you’ve been so gracious in the title race. I’ve enjoyed reading your point of view as a fan instead of the stuff AFTV put out.

Your time will come, Arsenal have made massive progress this season compared to recent years.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
The Vinicius Jr incident is mortifying, was being racially abused the whole game, was ignored when he was trying to point it out, then got rushed by the GK and another player grabbed him round the neck, but HE was the one red carded for that little lash out at the end?

It’s beyond grim. His recent instagram post broke my heart, people are begging for change and nothing is being done.

• Sad
Reactions: 21