Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we’re coming to the end of another premier league season and it looks like city have the league wrapped up (sorry arsenal fans x) the end of another league means the start of the summer break so hopefully we have plenty of tea then (may it start with Eric and the dog sitter splitting up x)
As you were…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Do we think the dog sitter will be pregnant 👀. I mean I doubt they have sex but stranger things have happened

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Who forgot potter managed Brighton

Look how amazing Brighton have done without him

Reactions: 8
Brighton deserved the win but how it came about jeez yet more crappy refs

Reactions: 4
Only just seen this Odegaard with his TSOTM ?? Not sure if it qualifies as he has shorts on still.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
another tall blonde man I want 😍.

At least you didn’t let in six 🥲
Good point & as I always say when its a team we beat in a cup then lose to in league. If i've the choice leagues the 1 I'd lose.
Though I say that now when we bottle top4 might feel diff 🙈

Reactions: 3
from the upshot "When I was little, I had a coach with 11 olives and he would throw them on the table with no tactics. This is how I see Chelsea.” - Cesc Fabregas delivers his verdict on Frank Lampard's Chelsea reign.

According to Bayern Munich midfielder Leon Goretzka, Haaland "has no respect for the opponent or football" and "farted every time we approached him” in their recent Champions League tie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
F
from the upshot "When I was little, I had a coach with 11 olives and he would throw them on the table with no tactics. This is how I see Chelsea.” - Cesc Fabregas delivers his verdict on Frank Lampard's Chelsea reign.

According to Bayern Munich midfielder Leon Goretzka, Haaland "has no respect for the opponent or football" and "farted every time we approached him” in their recent Champions League tie.
the haaland one is rubbish it comes from a video or erling rubbing his stomach next to goretzka after he’s been pushing on him there

Reactions: 5
F

the haaland one is rubbish it comes from a video or erling rubbing his stomach next to goretzka after he’s been pushing on him there
oh thats a shame thought we might have a new tactic to get wins haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.