Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well well 👀

Wonder if this means he’ll leave Brentford and do an interview??

Omg?? What is it with ugly men and having the audacity to cheat on someone who they were massively punching with anyway. That’s not even the worst part, a 17 year old?! Disgusting prick.

Urgh gross! What a horrible bastard…honestly the good ones are few and far between!!

Reactions: 7
Is Tripper still with his wife? I remember something about her not going to the world cup?
She turned up towards the end from what I remember, she has 3 young kids so probably didn’t want to spend the entire month in that heat with a tiny baby too.

Reactions: 5
Someone posted a pic of what looks like trippier asleep in bed (they were obviously in bed with him) and you could see his family photo on the wall in background… I think the guy deleted it because he labelled it as him being in bed with a 17 year old, but it’s pretty clear she’s older than that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tweet been deleted can someone recap
was a pic of a guy in bed on wall above was a massive family pic of the trippiers, then a crap quality vid of a guy picking up a girl. then a screenshot of the girl he's said to have cheated with
---
tripp.jpg

---
From the pic i'm kinda agreeing with those who says its not him, as Tatt sees diff. but also shape of his face

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
was a pic of a guy in bed on wall above was a massive family pic of the trippiers, then a crap quality vid of a guy picking up a girl. then a screenshot of the girl he's said to have cheated with
---
View attachment 2197199
---
From the pic i'm kinda agreeing with those who says its not him, as Tatt sees diff. but also shape of his face
That star tattoo looks too low. It's on his shoulder and the rose is on his chest

Kieran-Trippier-T3.jpg

Sorry it does look like him. He has another star tattoo lower down, just above his nipple 😔 you knob!

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s him. Anyone can photoshop a pic on a white wall especially if they’ve got the pic off Insta!!!

Reactions: 5
fact they dont show the kids much makes me wonder how they got the pic? As Twitter says its photoshop but could it be this Woman shagged a friend of Tripps in his spare room

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.