Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s idea was it to not have Roy Keane on Sky today. Absolute idiots, would’ve been comedy gold.

Reactions: 11
the worse part it its not even a surprise result, i just wish i couldve afforded salah for my fpl lol

Reactions: 3
Both blokes are also wronguns, but it takes a special kind of woman to sleep with already taken men, who happen to be footballers. Ashley paid for her salon.. not exactly the self made woman she makes out.
And technically he is pretty trapped wether he wants to be with her or not..
wait why’s he trapped? they don’t have children together?

Reactions: 1
wait why’s he trapped? they don’t have children together?
Not in that sense, in the sense he already left one family and if he leaves another he would look even worse than he already does.. if her boy sees him as ‘dad’ then he technically does have a kid with her..plus all of the ‘i told you so’s’ from everyone. It’s not like she’s a typical gf who is easy to walk away from, there are lots of ties there.

Reactions: 2
What a beautiful day to be a a Liverpool fan 😍 Pogba is an utter bleep. I dare anyone to tell me Salah is not the best player in the world right now…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
United helping the rest of the PL by taking out all Liverpool players 🤣
funny thing is that wasn’t even our best starting 11 so they can try and take out as many as they like 😭 we will always come back, dying at the fact utd fans thought ronaldo would solve all of their problems 🤣 salah has legit near enough the same amount of goals as ronaldo at OT this season

Reactions: 6
funny thing is that wasn’t even our best starting 11 so they can try and take out as many as they like 😭 we will always come back, dying at the fact utd fans thought ronaldo would solve all of their problems 🤣 salah has legit near enough the same amount of goals as ronaldo at OT this season
🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ if any united fan thought ronaldo would solve then they are thick because fans always knew he wasn't gonna solve it.

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ if any united fan thought ronaldo would solve then they are thick because fans always knew he wasn't gonna solve it.
i saw so many when they signed ronaldo that were convinced they were winning it all, not so confident now are they 😭 so much for the “super team” lol … surely ole is gone now. i would love for us to be the final nail in the coffin for another utd manager 😭

Reactions: 2
i saw so many when they signed ronaldo that were convinced they were winning it all, not so confident now are they 😭 so much for the “super team” lol … surely ole is gone now. i would love for us to be the final nail in the coffin for another utd manager 😭
And we call them glory supports 🤣 there the ones who don't understand the club just care about the result

most fans who understand what going on at united knew that ronaldo Wasn't gonna solve anything. Thing is on paper it is a super team no one can dent that.

Ole would defo either walk or be sacked now yep feel horrible for saying that as I always wanna back the manager till the end but no one can now. However the hate is horrible and I wouldn't wish that on anybody.

And we call them glory supports 🤣 there the ones who don't understand the club just care about the result

most fans who understand what going on at united knew that ronaldo Wasn't gonna solve anything. Thing is on paper it is a super team no one can dent that.

Ole would defo either walk or be sacked now yep feel horrible for saying that as I always wanna back the manager till the end but no one can now. However the hate is horrible and I wouldn't wish that on anybody.
One of the problems with utd is that yes they have unreal individual players but they never play as a team and don’t gel, that’s not going to automatically change as soon as a new manager comes in. feel like they are constantly trying to outperform each other on the pitch for the sake of aesthetics etc (especially now with ronaldo and trying to impress him) and it never works out how they think it will

Reactions: 1
One of the problems with utd is that yes they have unreal individual players but they never play as a team and don’t gel, that’s not going to automatically change as soon as a new manager comes in. feel like they are constantly trying to outperform each other on the pitch for the sake of aesthetics etc (especially now with ronaldo) and it never works out how they think it will
I also think that's a lot to do with the coaches. The coaches we have are not experienced enough. So yes while ole needs to go united also need to get more experienced coatches

One of the problems with utd is that yes they have unreal individual players but they never play as a team and don’t gel, that’s not going to automatically change as soon as a new manager comes in. feel like they are constantly trying to outperform each other on the pitch for the sake of aesthetics etc (especially now with ronaldo and trying to impress him) and it never works out how they think it will
Yep… and this sums it up nicely.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep… and this sums it up nicely.

This 🙌🏼 and yes of course star signings like ronaldo etc are always good for marketing etc, but we signed ibou konate who many people had never heard of and he has made an instant impact for us and under klopp will probably go on to be one of our best players. sometimes these clubs need to take a look at what type of players they really need rather than do it for the press etc. they literally only signed ronaldo because city wanted to 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.